Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need to find an active alliance

I had a great alliance that I ran. Was just about to be level three (in like three months) when I had to transfer to a new PC... and AIrport City lost my Alliance when they did the transfer. Have tries three others since then, but usually the only one completing missions.

I am a Level 61, 161 stars and was carrying roughly 18,000 passengers a week.

If you have a good group please invite me. Friend code: 202vmtdg

Looking forward to doing my part to help an alliance.

Natholian1

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Natholian1
Hi there

Our alliance is about to level up to level 4 and we are looking for our 7th player. We all do tasks and we communicate on messenger. If you are interested let me know.

Regards
Nathan

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hi there

Our alliance is about to level up to level 4 and we are looking for our 7th player. We all do tasks and we communicate on messenger. If you are interested let me know.

Regards
Nathan

Hello there, I'm also looking for an alliance. If I could join, this would be great. I'm level 58 with 128 stars, and I have been in an alliance since several months always doing my weekly task. Recently, I got annoyed with the alliance owner as he kicked me out of a launch with no reason.... So I'm keen to change now (also, the alliance is full of free riders that does not contribute so we don't progress quickly). Let me know if I can get a chance :) Regards.

Top Bottom