Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mystery Super Building 1, 2, 3 SALE!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
There's a sale going on for Mystery Super Buildings 1, 2, and 3. To those who have bought them before, what are in those packages? And how are they a good buy considering they are very expensive? What do they give in return? Originally at 99 greens, I think at 19 greens on sale, they are still very expensive. They are on sale for 6 days, 18 hours on my tablet.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Last edited:

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
I'd like to know what they are too.

But they might just be Ice Castle, Skating Rink, Ice Sculpture Park, Ice Hotel, which are not really worth greenies.
I opened a couple, and you're right. Ice Castle, Ice Hotel, Ice Sculpture Park, Igloo, Santa's House, Skating Rink.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
How often do these buildings go on sale? I wouldn't buy one for 99. I might buy one for 19, but I keep spending my greenies on land when the land sales come up, so I only have 7 at the moment.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I desperately look for the Plane Monument, Milk Farm, and Totem Park buildings. Did anybody notice these on sale among any mystery buildings?!
latest
latest
latest

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The only super mystery building that I didn't have but wanted very badly was the collider.
latest

I decided to take a chance and buy one. I got extremely lucky and got it on the first try!!!
You should ask me, have about 7 of them, could send one to you :D

Top Bottom