Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mysterious buildings

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Since a few days I am thinking about possibly spending my hard fought green banknotes.. on mysterious buildings! My hunger of 'I NEED LAND EXPANZIONZZZ' is fading a little bit away and I want to make my city look a bit more attractive. Now I was wondering if they only look cool, or are they useful and actually bring loads of cash too?

Also, for quite a while, when I am visiting neighbours, the building on the 'airport part' which looks like a flightschool but brings cash(?) made me think where I can get this. Is this an old building which has been taken away in an update, or do you get this with a collection? The same I was asking myself about the 1 x 1 skycrapers I see some people have. But this might be optained by finishing a collection too I guess? Or are these all mysterious buildings, please englighten me :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Friso, I have all of the possible mystery buildings that you can get. Some are good and some are just eh. Let me find the thread that I posted in where the payout of each is listed and I'll add it here.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Here's the thread on the mystery buildings:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/topic/78-carrousel-mexican-restaurant/page__p__2193__hl__+mystery%20+building#entry2193

Top Bottom