Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android my update 4.6 problem

update.jpg
updateusing.jpg
I'm using version 4.6.58, its still telling me to update

No - I don't think I would even know how to do that. :D:D:D

I just downloaded the bluestacks because I wanted to see what the updated airport city was like. Everything updated automatically. I also have AC on my tablet, but the tablet is so old it keeps freezing.

I found a android tablet for $49.98 US, RCA 7" tablet, 16GB hard drive, and a quad core processor, 1.3GHz processor speed, 1GB ram from walmart.com, thinking about buying

I found a android tablet for $49.98 US, RCA 7" tablet, 16GB hard drive, and a quad core processor, 1.3GHz processor speed, 1GB ram from walmart.com, thinking about buying
Mine is a Hisense Sero Pro 7". Android 4.2.1. Works well for day to day use, but freezes a lot with airport city. Plus really poor battery life. Can't bring myself to buy a new one just for a game. Maybe I'll "accidentally" drop it someday. :):):)

Mizscout

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajgzv8p
Username
mizscout
I'm using bluestacks android emulator for pc., google play says not compatable, bluestacks has no updateView attachment 3758
What tablet do you play on? I have the exact same problem, cant update. Im on samsung galaxy tab3 10inch. Ive done far too much reading about this latley and think its the intel processor not working with the latest unity upgrade. Completely frustrating.

Top Bottom