Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

My launch

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
I joined. Will trickle in for a while and see where you are later. Not sure how much yet. See how visits go today :)

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@sanjeev No worries. I will stay under you. Just trying to move it along and got a bunch of stabilizers from visits. Now to burn up some of my solid fuel.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@sanjeev Going to bed now. My last chance to help you will be with about 4 hours left. Post here if you need more help and I will check before I take off for the day. I have some stabilizers I can throw in to finish it but don't want to highjack 1st.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
@sanjeev & @strats I joined one that was open with the person launching being "The albionfan" has about 6 hours before launch. Its Ralphy is also in. They are currently sitting with 1370 points with 6 hours before launch. Looks like I'm out on above. Mistake on my part as I may lose my points.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfxh3bt
@sanjeev & @strats I joined one that was open with the person launching being "The albionfan" has about 6 hours before launch. Its Ralphy is also in. They are currently sitting with 1370 points with 6 hours before launch. Looks like I'm out on above. Mistake on my part as I may lose my points.
U should wait also..
Ok no problem........:):)

Top Bottom