Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch My daily 24h red on the pad, third for today

Sent friend request...would love to help get those launches up!
Don't see your invitation so I sent you one.
In my launches 576 rules apply - do you know it? Main thing is not to pass anyone reaching 576 pts or more. Also pay respect to the QLs, joining the launch (say, don't pass a QL who added significant number of points; significant is something depending on the specific launch but is anyway 256 pts or more).

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Don't see your invitation so I sent you one.
In my launches 576 rules apply - do you know it? Main thing is not to pass anyone reaching 576 pts or more. Also pay respect to the QLs, joining the launch (say, don't pass a QL who added significant number of points; significant is something depending on the specific launch but is anyway 256 pts or more).
Of course, that's common courtesy! :)
I still don't see you on my buddy list...but hope we can connect soon. Resent request. Thanks and look forward to flying with you! :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Joined your Red Shuttle...are we trying to get as many people on board as possible? Or is there an error in the game? I'm going to add anything to the launch...in case you're trying to go for a record!

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
I'm talking about the launch with about 20 people...everyone put in zero except you...you finished it solo. Had about 6-8 QLs.

Top Bottom