Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multiple QL Red Party on Saturday Sept 6th

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Screenshot_2014-09-06-11-48-13[1].png
No way, still 2:12 to go, I will just wait.

Sounds good. I am already back from the launch.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Chad Ladwig, Exiting twice to reduce the shuttle return time does NOT work for the QL holder (when there is only one QL holder in the launch), it only works for other players in the launch.

Wow, that is weird. I thought that we did that before. Well I guess my post is for all the others on board this launch. I did't realize everyone else was stopping at that point.

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I'm not sure what I did wrong, but the 2nd launch I joined today is lasting a full 24 hours. It's the launch with Knut, Beckyp, and Vialino in the top 3.

Never mind, read the other posts and restarted. All good.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
And it was fast this time as well, shame Hansle and myself had no chance to cook something. It is anyway too late and I go to the bed. See you in the morning and have a nice rest of day.
It looks i was too late. Will try to join tomorrow on session 3, just with second account, to release it from Red launch, so later on i can continue also with blue or green. Thanks, Juvenal, nsari, DarekK and Pavolko for Great QL rollercoaster today! (y)

Top Bottom