Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multiple players on same computer?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
Question.
Can 2 players with separate accounts play this game on the same computer? If so, how?

Please be aware of GI terms and conditions relevant to restrictions on multiple accounts under their Gaming Policy:

·create any User account by automated means or false pretenses, create more than one account per device, or use any other User account(s) for any purpose, including to circumvent a suspension or ban;
the key word there is automated and false pretenses. they don't discourage people from having multiple accounts at all.

But, what is the advantage for G! ?

I get it for mobiles/tablets. It is a programming issue. But with PCs, I would think more accounts = more $.
🤔 My theory : simplicity

This would involve different programming between pc and other devices.
The longer you play this game and monitor this forum the sooner you'll likely understand. ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
2 separate accounts because there are 2 individual grandkids that want to play this ridiculous, bug ridden game all the time, lol.

So, the fix is to create an additional user in win and install another copy of the game, right on thanks

Still have not heard from support about the game I myself was playing (ID: 20ysppok1), which was at level 14.
I can still see it from the grandkids accounts, its completely intact, but i have no clue how to load it.

Anyone have an idea, would appreciate it, thanks

Is it possible to use the same PC account on the iPhone app?
no. Each airport can only be played on one device. You can transfer it to another, if within the same mobile platform, but you shouldn’t do that on a regular basis. between different platforms, transfer is only possible thru GI support.

Capt Cheerios

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20517py5r
Username
Capt Cheerios
no. Each airport can only be played on one device. You can transfer it to another, if within the same mobile platform, but you shouldn’t do that on a regular basis. between different platforms, transfer is only possible thru GI support.
Great, thanx for the quick response. I started the game on PC, but thought it would be nice to keep up on the same airport while mobile...wishful thinking I guess :)

Top Bottom