Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multiple Cosmic Fuel Centers

With the Comic Fuel Centers only providing 12 points for the spaceship per 24 hours, are people finding having multiples of them worthwhile? To accumulate an appreciable amount of points, we'd need a lot of these, right? Still with 6 of them, 72 points per day....

Device
  1. Android
Short answer is one or two should be plenty. Any more and you just seem to stockpile 'solid fuel'. I built 4 (which is way to many) cosmic fuel station and I currently have 232 solid fuel. Of course my launch pad is 'stuck' so no launches for me....

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I think 1 CFS is enough.
If you are already Level 35, use your coins to buy solid fuel. It's not that expensive.
Save your 2x2 plot of land for Power Station or something else more useful.

I only have 2 cfs for visiting neighbours. Otherwise no 5 space buildings....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
as i have advised in another thread, for the android version (1 day before the lander gets back), 1 CFS is enough.. used to have 3 but mainly for neighbors - sold 2 for space for the santa mission and also because a lot of the launch boxes i opened gave me an overdose of solid fuel..

in a launch, i use max of 2 solid fuels as 2 hours is waay too long (again with the 24 hours waiting time for the lander)..

for the IOS, if space is not an issue and you already have the build items, i would suggest 2-3 is more than enough.. you can sell extra CFS once you've saved enough for a year of launches (which i now have).. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I wasn't aware the CFS drops items for visiting neighbours? Can somebody confirm this? I only clicked on them the first week of the quest and it never dropped anything for me. Therefore I went on collecting 2 fuel after that.

Anyway the CFS itself really sucks, the 12 points are useless. It's part of the 56 points everybody can put in to not look like a complete ass. The only items you should be happy with are the Large Fuel Tank, Main Stabilizer and Powerful Explosive Bolt when you open the launch ready boxes.

I have 1 CFS and if I ever need more space, it's the first building I will sell ;)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I wasn't aware the CFS drops items for visiting neighbours? Can somebody confirm this? I only clicked on them the first week of the quest and it never dropped anything for me. Therefore I went on collecting 2 fuel after that.

Anyway the CFS itself really sucks, the 12 points are useless. It's part of the 56 points everybody can put in to not look like a complete ass. The only items you should be happy with are the Large Fuel Tank, Main Stabilizer and Powerful Explosive Bolt when you open the launch ready boxes.

I have 1 CFS and if I ever need more space, it's the first building I will sell ;)

Yes i confirm: Visiting neighbours CFS will give items for both collections.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
The cosmic fuel station is the last thing being built. I need four video walls for Mission Control, then I should be ready...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
sold both my cosmic fuel stations, didn't see the point in them. They can drop items for neighbors, but I've clicked loads of them and only ever got one drop from one of them, even worse drop rate than from neighbors Alien Legacys which have also been really poor. Other 3 space buildings are fine for drops tho!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
If anyone can, its the gift giving king tdv!!!

Not too sure about that... as far as I know (not been tested by me) Video Walls cannot be gifted by anyone... It was removed in the last two updates and from what I can gather even if there is someone on the older version of the game it is not sent through to you.... so sadly for you I think it is a matter of flying to the destination (I think Malta should drop it - best dbl check it on your game)

Could send you fuel to fly to Malta - My prospecting team just found an untapped oil reserve – so free fuel for everyone who asks for it... :whistle:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Not too sure about that... as far as I know (not been tested by me) Video Walls cannot be gifted by anyone...
I can still send it as a gift. Just not sure, if on other site user can receive it as Video Wall... For iPad users, till Space Mission is running, im sure they can receive it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I can still send it as a gift. Just not sure, if on other site user can receive it as Video Wall... For iPad users, till Space Mission is running, im sure they can receive it.

as far as I know it is a promo/special type gift - so can not be sent between platforms... but worth a try I suppose... (will give it a go when I get home..)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just receivec Video Wall, but do not know from who... "username".
And can not send it back. So it seems it is one of the users, to whom i sent gift today... (n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Well, if Airport BEW0072 is in your neighbor list, delete it then send me a PM with your code and I'll try to add it. My neighbor list seems like its invalid. I actually think its my neighbor list from the other game which would explain why its hosed.

Top Bottom