Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday March 7th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asoljto
Username
jaod2
Thanks for all the gifts! Bunch of finished buildings over the weekend. I'm now working on the Mission Control Center Level 3. Please send me your antennas!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Bali Hi, @diwata , @Deetee04 , @LAX , @Gt city, @steveowa, @vayka1, @InCoNvEnIeNtE
and to others who I missed.

I have restored my android game and updated my gifts and needs. If you still have my game please note that i will be active on a regular basis.

I will be sending out gifts over the next few days as i catch up. but my priority is the sweet factory and repair base so that i can upgrade to falcons.

@Bali Hi, @diwata , @Deetee04 , @LAX , @Gt city, @steveowa, @vayka1, @InCoNvEnIeNtE

I have restored my android game and updated my gifts and needs. If you still have my game please note that i will be active on a regular basis.

I will be sending out gifts over the next few days as i catch up. but my priority is the sweet factory and repair base so that i can upgrade to falcons.

I tried visiting your Android game, it is still listed as cb quests (Level 50), unfortunately it still says your game is outdated.
Have you updated it t latest version? Maybe it takes a few hours for it to update?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I tried visiting your Android game, it is still listed as cb quests (Level 50), unfortunately it still says your game is outdated.
Have you updated it t latest version? Maybe it takes a few hours for it to update?

yes, i have updated it maybe by tomorrow GI server will catch up.

check the game name and let me know if says cb quests

Welcome back!! Please send my support games friend requests. I can help with some more of your building items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amjdodt
Username
JP
Need: Flight Goggles, Slide Rule, Control Unit, Stapler, Calculator, White Board, Wide Angle Binoculars, Weather Display, Wheel Block, Shredder, Stamp, Cash Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom