Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday June 8th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received today and as always----------->Gifts went out again.

I've a question: Who's is using the name----------> Need:TextBook??????????????
He/she added all my 3 games. I'm NOT going to accept you, if you're NOT a member of this forum.
So plz. announce who you are.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Hello everyone!
I could really use some airline route maps for both games and 2 mayor's portraits for dagummit.

Thanks!
Two questions, please. Has the Android/iOS trade issue been repaired? Are the route maps and mayors portraits one of those group of items that disappear once you have hit complete for the building?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Looking for items for Sweet Factory, need some more of each, please check my signature.
Guys, can you help me with them, please?

Glazing Machine: @Neil ellor , @Deetee04 , @LAX , @Uncle Mans, @nsari (please, send from all games that you can, did not want to tag you several times), @zenmie (itismie), @emily
Tunnell Freezer: @ARFFgal (bev80121), @GamingSwiftie , @flip123 (jpjpjp999), @Rsorour , @greensmith, @Mario's Dad , @wwo55 , @Jay J , @TSharper
Screw Press: @Mrstepot , @Bruno237 , @LAX (DAL-FTW), @SFOPhD, @R3d_F1v3

All Crucibles are collected! Thanks to: @lfcawc , @Puppy Chou , @Simp1710 , @Theo1977

Biggest problem are Screw Presses... Boy, hard to get them. :whistle:
Done.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
All,
Please be patient with me in returning your requests. I am trying to start tracking what I promised, what I received and what I sent AND adding in the factor of platform.....not that I do not want to return appropriately, I do. I just want to be sure that my gifts are not wasted because they could not be received. I am also trying to coordinate in game names to forum names. This may take some doing, but I will eventually get there.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Looking for items for Sweet Factory, need some more of each, please check my signature.
Guys, can you help me with them, please?

Glazing Machine: @Neil ellor , @Deetee04 , @LAX , @Uncle Mans, @nsari (please, send from all games that you can, did not want to tag you several times), @zenmie (itismie), @emily
Tunnell Freezer: @ARFFgal (bev80121), @GamingSwiftie , @flip123 (jpjpjp999), @Rsorour , @greensmith, @Mario's Dad , @wwo55 , @Jay J , @TSharper
Screw Press: @Mrstepot , @Bruno237 , @LAX (DAL-FTW), @SFOPhD, @R3d_F1v3

All Crucibles are collected! Thanks to: @lfcawc , @Puppy Chou , @Simp1710 , @Theo1977

Biggest problem are Screw Presses... Boy, hard to get them. :whistle:

I am sending you Screw Presses every day @Gt city Hope you are receiving them!:joyful:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Jpjpjp4 just sent several hardness testers out to IOS players.... Please hit sent back, Thank you

For the rest, signature updated

Just saw something strange on IOS. I wanted to sent the hardness tester to others AND jpjpjp999, selected the item, went to the friends list, but no jpjpjp999.
When I first went to the friendslist and then selected the present I could sent it...
Next check tomorrow again.....

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Two questions, please. Has the Android/iOS trade issue been repaired? Are the route maps and mayors portraits one of those group of items that disappear once you have hit complete for the building?
As far as I can tell, the iOS/Android divorce is still going strong.

To answer your second question: yes, the route maps and portraits are amongst those items that disappear once the corresponding building has been completed.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Suresh: thanks for the Earplugs and Crucible to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@Gt city: sent you Screw Press.
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@TSharper: thanks for the Earplugs and Blanket to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Toertchen: thanks for the Earplugs and Blanket to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Robby Kusuma: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Dryer.
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Blanket to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@diwata: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Navigation Module.
@spearman78: thanks for the Blanket to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer, sent you Screw Press.
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@amaidment: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Screw Press.
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), send you Screw Press.
@JS1114: thnaks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Screw Press.
@Bulldog: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom