Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday August 24th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

suzy

350+ Star Club
A very goodmorning to you all !!

After weeks of work and saving all of my coins, I was able to buy my runwy level 6... now I am broke again...
Oh well, I'll just continue flying and start saving my money again..
Can't buy anything anyway, because I don't have greenies to buy land so where should I put it...
It won't be until october before I can buy another tiny piece of land... or is there a way to get more greenies??
I only depend on the 3 greenies weekly from the weekend code...and I don't want to buy my greenies if I can avoid it..

Happy flying everybody

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I would be grateful for the following:

Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Spinebr
Username
Spinebr
Hey guys!
Can anyone help me?? I REALLY need Vivaldi Antennas, it's been sooo hard to get them =(
If you can send it back, please msg me! =))
Thank you all!!

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
My chloe2 game is kind of stuck. My repair base is upgrading and I can't fly to the location I require because my only plane for that location is broke. I don't have enough to buy new planes yet.

I need 2 insulation to get my repair base completed so I can fix my plane. Can anybody help?
I've got 1 insulation on the way. I'll send another tomorrow if you don't have it by then.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aoeme5q
Username
Hansle / knut
Hello !
Thank you for your gifts, yours are on the way.

@Happy Helen sorry couldn't help more with the launch... "the time traveler crap" again :-(
turned the tablet off. Hours later the rocket was gone; and so is the stupid warning. I was very close to just delete the game. Cheers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
Hi all.

Thanks for the goodies! I was able to finish the repair hangar...finally! My delta plane is no longer grounded.

I am now onto working on finishing up my town hall level 5. Not sure if you can gift those items - I don't think you can. In case I am wrong, I am in need of 2 guestbooks, 3 copy machines, 2 archive boxes, and 1 server rack. I think I can only get them from a flight, so I will not include them in the now-updated sig.

Again, thanks all, and my goodies are being sent to you all right now!

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated .

@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.
@Samson Li: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@LAX: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Flight Catering.
@Bruno237: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Navigation Module.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@TSharper: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: thanks for the Wireless Compass, send you Fuel (20).
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Passenger Seat.
@Knut: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Blanket.
@Gt city: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Spare Propeller.
@spearman78: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Robby Kusuma: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@suzy: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Spare Wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom