Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 9th September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been update to reflect current priorities. I continue requesting Fuel (20) if you can help, thanks!

I echo and agree with many forum members' comments about people adding special charactors in front of their in-game names, I normally do not visit these neighbors because I visit neighbors alphabetically. Adding special charactors would defeat the whole purpose of what most veteran players asked for a long time, which was to have the neighbor list in alphabetical order.

Gt city: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel Catalyst, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Gt city 3 game.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
perezgreg: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Lining Plate to your PG3 game.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering to your Bali131 game.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Chrisje and Tign games, sent Additional Radar to both games.
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering, don't have anything you asked, sent you Flight Catering.
Kitty: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
TSharper: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent you Airline Route Map.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Fuel (20).
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Sandbag to your itismie game.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel (20).

hi guys thanks for all your fuel .....

Vialino: I have been exchanging Fuel (20) with a neighbor similar to your in-game name everyday for the last week or so, is that you? Because I have multiple neighbors with in-game name starting with "VI", please let me know and thanks for the Fuel (20)!

Top Bottom