Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 6th May - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning
No much time for playing, but time for the sun... finally :cool:
So I send my gifts later this day and I thanl you for your gifts to me.
Have a nice sunny day and till tomorrow! :cool::cool::cool:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Good morning everyone :)

Thanks for all the gifts (y) I now need 1 spot light and 4 power amplifier :rolleyes: Please help me.

Any one still in search of biker jacket.. do tag me or pm me ;)

Have a good day ahead :cool:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi thank you for your support and help in these past days :D ...finally I got my charger on weekend :LOL: so I started the rock mission and also I started sending you gifts as a small way to thank you and I feel sorry I couldn't help you too much with this mission:hungover: but any item you need I will glad help/gift you.
Have a wonderful week!!! :happy:

Angry Bear Toddfish karen tdv Aero karthi pienicki x1d154 piloot Darwin jimmy21 InCoNvEnIeNtE Bali Hi Yomisma antony1406 One Bad Day hung brookeluke snowy70 Donclyde SMIBA JAKEL Brian Skinner BirdEyes busbyelliot

PS. I still need a little of help with the music arena items specially power amplifier but any rock item is always welcome :X3: thanks!
PS.2 antony1406 I've not been too many in forum but did your problem has been resolved? if not can you writte me your new code to add you please thanks! ;)

Does anybody know how to send "Facebook exclusive" Fuel(3)?
Are "Facebook exclusive" gifts meant to be cross-transferable gifts from Facebook version to Android/ iOS version?
Or is it now a gift available only to those who links their game with a Facebook account?

If you have figured it out, please write a short tutorial for the rest of us who could not figure it out :eek:.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I need 2 more Haze Machines to finish my first one :) I will highly appreciate it if someone could send them.

Also thanks to tdv for the gifts!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 35
Stars: 64
Hearts: 06
Hello everybody,thanks for yours gifts,will send again afternoon. Please do not send more Biker Jacket have more then 100,if you need BJ post it in signature I will send it to you.Do not waste your gift resources .
Will send more gifts today late afternoon EST to :
If you need something particular or urgently tell me ,otherwise i will send according of your signature from things I can send

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I am stopping the flights and try to get the Aztec pyramid.
by the way, the french version mention the machu pichu as capital of the Aztecs ?????
By chance, a good developer doesn't need to have good history knowledge .

today my gifts:
steveowa pack mach. @dia: de-icer
pienicki passengers
Bulldog de-icer
Doune : boucles d'oreilles
Phantom ph2:de-icer
sergeant laser level
felo nav.mod
lkoo radio
olly 333 de-icer
Nick Schultz pack machine

I can't send fuel anymore, it goes to facebook and then nothing happens. :banghead:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a3qky20
Username
Samir
Hi thank you for your support and help...Need (for Rock Quest): 13x Power Amplifier ..... Who Have Power Amplifier? Plz add me n also tag me n send me

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a3qky20
Username
Samir
Does anybody know how to send "Facebook exclusive" Fuel(3)?
Are "Facebook exclusive" gifts meant to be cross-transferable gifts from Facebook version to Android/ iOS version?
Or is it now a gift available only to those who links their game with a Facebook account?

If you have figured it out, please write a short tutorial for the rest of us who could not figure it out :eek:.

Bali i need 3 more Ergonomic Chair plz send me

Username: Samir (y) (SRB)(y)
Level: 30, Stars: 55, Hearts: 6

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom