Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 5th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes @Dave but only for alert saying that you quoted me not for you tagging me.
I believe before the forum update when you post something like you does (quoting and tagging), I received 2 alerts.
One for you quoting me and one for the you tagging me.

I think that's the nature of how it works now. If someone has replied to your post, there's no need to send two alerts to let them no you was mentioned in it.

Hmm, strange. Are you subscribed to this thread, so you get alerts regardless of whether anyone tags you or replies to you?

@Dave ,
Sadly I still don't get the tagging. Just the alert for your reply to this thread.
Maybe the tagging hierarcy is at the bottom.
I will make my thank you list tomorrow and see how others response.

Btw I send invites from both of my games please accept.
Thanks.

Hmm, strange. Are you subscribed to this thread, so you get alerts regardless of whether anyone tags you or replies to you?
I don't quite get what you implying but there is an eye glasses on this thread (Monday 5th January 2015 ) in the Android & iOS - Airport City Item Trading.

Btw I check my Alert Preferences and they all mark check on the "Receive an alert when someone...".
And the tag check list in on the bottom two. That is maybe the answer. The tagging is on the bottom two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom