Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 5th August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
hi i wasn't around when the level 7 buildings first became available, was there a discussion group? If so, i can't find it, could someone post the link for me please. I am upgrading my control tower and I'm not sure if I have everything i need. thank you

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Once again, thanks to:

@Jerrymcburg, Sky Ranger, Toertchen and Nina for the Landing Gears
@TSharper, Nick Schultz, el_angelus, flip123, Phantom, Donclyde for the Passenger seats
@nsari, Lebiegas, perezgreg, SeanMcJey, sergeant, Kitty, HP-, Cosmic Blue, InCoNvEnIeNtE, cap'n5, Mario's Dad, vayka1, Sorumbas for the Jet engine.

Looking at the list, it seems Jet Engine is much more common than Passengers Seat & Landing Gear.

jet engines are a common staple as most of the early flights need it. Landing gear and gyroscopes are not as common as they are used by powerful delta and jumbos.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 106
Hearts: 8
Good Monday;) everybody.Thanks for you gifts, will send my gifts afternoon today. I will return gifts for everybody according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature.
P.S. Please do not send me low level flight items ( landing lamps,fuel add,spare ware etc...),do not waste your limited gifts... Post what you needed in your in game or forum signature, I always check it before sending gifts...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
hi i wasn't around when the level 7 buildings first became available, was there a discussion group? If so, i can't find it, could someone post the link for me please. I am upgrading my control tower and I'm not sure if I have everything i need. thank you
Hello! For the control tower lvl 7, you need: 4 airline route map, 4 headset, 4 talkie walkie and 4 monitors.
Can you send me a bench please? I send you fuel hose.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
piloot Darwin: i send you a communivation antenna, can you send me 1 bracelet all inc.?
Toertchen: i send you lawnmower, can you send me altimeter?
Long: i send you meals and deicer, can you send me 2 video board?
Bali Hi and Bali2: i send you passengers, can you send me parking meter
Thanks at all

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I just sent the fuel 20 to my neighbors,
If some of you want to join, you are welcome; and if you can send fuel 20 to Javi, still better.

Donclyde : please don't return back the fuel, but send it instead to javi. My game "javi's fuel" don't need any gifts.

Bali Hi, I got your 3 user in my 2 games, from Javi's fuel I sent to Bali131 2 Fuels and from Javi, 2 jet engine. did you get them?

I will send now the gifts from Javi. I like the persons who had the most wanted item in their user game, it makes the distribution much faster.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hello,
If some of you want to join, you are welcome; and if you can send fuel 20 to Javi, still better.

Donclyde : please don't return back the fuel, but send it instead to javi. My game "javi's fuel" don't need any gifts.

Bali Hi, I got your 3 user in my 2 games, from Javi's fuel I sent to Bali131 2 Fuels and from Javi, 2 jet engine. did you get them?

I will send now the gifts from Javi. I like the persons who had the most wanted item in their user game, it makes the distribution much faster.
Oh thanks, I will send you request from @Benjamin Thomas ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Hello,

Hi.I send friend invitation a couple days back, can you add me to your fuel gifting list? thanks

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago, there were several of you I couldn't return gift today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow. My signature has been updated.

flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel Catalyst, sent Fuel (20) to you Jpjpjp game, don't see you requst any specific items now.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Sorumbas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Deicer and Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Québec: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Flight Cateirng, sent you Flight Catering.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering, sent Passenger Seat to your Bali131 game.
TSharper: thanks for the Video Board, sent you Fuel (20).
Lebiegas: thanks for the Fuel Deicer and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
miss0033: thanks for th Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Cateirng, sent you Space Launch Console.
Doune: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Video Board.
Gt city: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hi.I send friend invitation a couple days back, can you add me to your fuel gifting list? thanks
Hi sergeant,
I accepted you and send you already at least 2 fuel (n)
This evening I will delete you and send you the invite again. could you delete your request as well otherwise it may be blocked. (from javi's fuel user)
I install this new game in an old sony ericsson arc phone. It works not so well with a lot of temporary " game not responding faults". Maybe is it the reason....
I will do a survey to check who is receiving the fuel.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Ok, I will accept it this evening and send the corresponding fuel.
The javi's fuel as filled candy as well. If you like them, I can send some from time to time. I just hope that the transfer Android - Ipad will work.
Thanks javi

I have set up a phone game just to send 20 fuel to my neighbours as I don't do Facebook fuel.
My iPad game is out of fuel so really appreciate your kindness, thanks ;)

Top Bottom