Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 26th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Hi,
Please see below items required

Gifts sent
@Andy Brodd - TV Panels
@Az1 - Fuel 20
@Neil ellor - (Ne2) Fuel Catalyst, (Captain Ne2) Oscillating Beacon
@flip123 - (jpjpjp4) Jet Engine, (jpjpjp999) Fuel Hose
@Rsorour - Fuel 20
@spearman78 - Spare Wire
@TallguyNL - TV Panels
@Uncle Mans - (2 & 3) Spare Wire, (Phone) Navigational Module
@greensmith (Waverley Huff) - Fuel 20
@Gt city (GT City 3) Fuel Hose
@Dave - Spare Wire
@pegasus - Fuel Hose
@Pakman - (8) Oscillating Beacon (13) Additional Radar

Thanks for all gifts

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Still looking for arch metal detector for level 7 terminal-I appreciate that many forum members show the items they can still "resend" even though they've lost the ability to gift them outright. Is this true for only the last level you've passed, or can you continue resending out all the level 7, 8 and 9 items you once had in your inventory? Sorry to ask this here, but apropos.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Still looking for arch metal detector for level 7 terminal-I appreciate that many forum members show the items they can still "resend" even though they've lost the ability to gift them outright. Is this true for only the last level you've passed, or can you continue resending out all the level 7, 8 and 9 items you once had in your inventory? Sorry to ask this here, but apropos.

It appears you can only resend. I haven't gotten to all the levels, but it from what I have seen it is true. I'd recommend asking for those gifts from people who can send them now - just to speed up the process! (Even if you need to PM people to add them as neighbors and ask). Most folks on this forum are willing to help out when asked...those of us with too many games just have a hard time keeping up!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au06nmk
Username
Bobby:Item_I_Need
Sent my gifts for today.

--------------------------------

@TallguyNL i sent you a cash counter
@Southerplaya i sent you a Disposable Shampoo
@GamingSwiftie i sent you a Flight Catering
@vayka1 i sent you Fuel 20
- noya12 i sent you Fuel 20
- ayon1 i sent you Fuel 20
@Uncle Mans i sent you fuel 20
- Uncle Mans Phone i sent you Navigation Module
- unclemans2 i sent you Spare Wire
- unclemans3 i sent you Spare Wire
@tonight2cold i sent you Fuel 20
@spearman78 i sent you Spare Wire
- dagummit i sent you Fuel 20
@lfcawc i sent you Fuel 20
@French Post i sent you fuel 20
@daniel degracia
- daniel31fuel20 i sent you fuel 20
- Daniel4114 i sent you fuel 20
@Pakman i sent your account pakman8 Spare wire

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
@Uncle Mans

Thanks for answering!
What I meant was that most members just show the items from the level they just left. I can't find what I need (arch metal detector) and since this is level 7, I am wondering if someone who is level 9 or 10 may have the ability to resend me this even though it isn't listed in their inventory.
Maybe look at old posts?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
@Uncle Mans

Thanks for answering!
What I meant was that most members just show the items from the level they just left. I can't find what I need (arch metal detector) and since this is level 7, I am wondering if someone who is level 9 or 10 may have the ability to resend me this even though it isn't listed in their inventory.
'

Totally....I know when I update my list it is based on what I can send. I'm now trying to list what I might possibly could send....but we are all human. :)

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Neil ellor: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Ne2 game. I have VoIP Phone on my second game if you need it, you can send me a VoIP Phone and I can return it from my second game.
@Southerplaya: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you All-Inclusive Bracelet.
@Dave: thanks for the Offset Gregorian Antenna, sent you Spare wire.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@nsari: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Blanket.
@InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Lukasz: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@javi: thanks for the Fuel (200 and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spare Wire to your javi3 game.
@Vialino: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@groeting: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Passengers, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your GRTAB2 game.
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Additional Radar.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@flip123: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Paint to your Jpjpjp4 game.
@spearman78: thanks for the Spare Propeller and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
You appreciate people have lower level items they can resent in the signature, but still you can't find anyone? I always had lower level gifts in my signature but people must read it to find the items. jpjpjp999 can resent them, jpjpjp2 could resent them before the crashing..... but you needed to read the signature.....

Like @flip123 mentioned, I no longer remove from my signature Level 8,9,10 items I can no longer send. They are simply "strike through" to indicate that I can no longer send them, but can hit "send back".

@Dave, can you bring back the strike through font button? It's missing since the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom