Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 22nd July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Good Monday to all neighbours,

Bali Hi: I am doing the Temple flights on Bali Hi, so fuel and passengers are always welcomed.

Bali2: I am also collecting passengers & fuel for Bali2, in case I want to do the Aztec / Stonehenge / Temple runs in the future.
Better start collecting passengers guys, you really need it more than fuel for the Jumbo Temple flights!

Bali131: Thanks for reading my sig and sending what I need.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Good morning everybody.
Many thanks for all gifts during the weekend. Now it is my turn.
Bali Hi (131) - Nav. Model
Scud - Catering
Donclyde - Catalyst
nsari (sari2) - Fuel hose
Mali - Fuel hose
Long - Catalyst
miss0033 - incidentally Great Shots (I hope it will help)
Sky Ranger - Fuel additives
piloot Darwin - Fuel additives
Sorumbas - meals
Blackcloud - White Gold Bracelet
robot_robot - Chocolate Candies
diwata - Catalyst
InCoNvEnIeNtE - Catalyst
TSharper - Catalyst
Doune - Fuel hose
sergeant - Catering
vayka1 (Noya) - Catalyst
Happy Helen (HH2) - Catalyst

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Thanks everyone for all gifts you send for me over last 2 day. Will return all gifts but it will take some time , have more then 40 gifts to return:)(y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thank you for your gifts, everyone. I sent out my 20 gifts last night.

Been crazy busy with work these days but still sending out flights to powerful delta destinations to star and stocking up on fuel, fuel catalysts, passenger seats and altimeters so kindly send if you can.:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amz507x
Username
miss0033
Sorry for the dud gifts today... had to send duty-free stuff in order to complete mission. Will send better ones tomorrow.

If you have something that can help, send it to me. Otherwise I need to expand land before I can do much more...

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Sorry for the dud gifts today... had to send duty-free stuff in order to complete mission. Will send better ones tomorrow.

If you have something that can help, send it to me. Otherwise I need to expand land before I can do much more...

no problem, I will send hull parts over the next few days unless someone else does.

cb

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avubje1
Username
TSharper
Thanks to all friends who sent me gifts today. As always I try to have a look to the signatures of the friends I send gifts back to figure out your needs! If you want something else, just give me a hint. Sorry being a bit short here, have to work longer.
Updated my signature.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Gifts are out.
First leg of Stonehenge.
It is taking a lot of fuel, and I am not even flying the big ones yet.

Thanks for all my gifts.

Don Clyde

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I'm still alive, please visit and send gifts. I am making a combined effort to launch rockets and complete the Aztec quest.
Shinobi273, have you just set up a launch??? If so, is it launchpad 1 or 2. I ask you this because i got an invite from someone a moment ago.
Last week i was invited too, but the "friend" brought in ZERO points, so i let time run out with only 2 pts. (me) in it, damn!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
Shinobi273, have you just set up a launch??? If so, is it launchpad 1 or 2. I ask you this because i got an invite from someone a moment ago.
Last week i was invited too, but the "friend" brought in ZERO points, so i let time run out with only 2 pts. (me) in it, damn!!!!!

We launched 1, I think I saw you this past weekend on my launch with only 2 points. Weird because we launched that one too and time did not run out. Actually, I have only failed a few times like the situation you describe with the other partners with few points and only 8 or less hours so I just let it run down. I will start a launch again tomorrow and will PM you a start time.

I am trying to finish launching from 1 and go only to 2.

Thanks for your gift! My gifts just went out a moment ago, and my signature has been updated! I would like to request Fuel (20) from those neighbors who can send Fuel (20), I have been sending out Fuel (20) to most neighbors everyday but hardly receive any Fuel (20) back. For neighbors do not have Fuel (20), you can still send me items in my in-game name or signature.

86Stalker: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
Lukasz: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for multiple Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel (20).
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Headset and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Mayor's Portrait.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel Hose.
Kitty: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
Shinobi273: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
Lebiegas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
Doune: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
valestij: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Wire.
melony: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
We launched 1, I think I saw you this past weekend on my launch with only 2 points. Weird because we launched that one too and time did not run out. Actually, I have only failed a few times like the situation you describe with the other partners with few points and only 8 or less hours so I just let it run down. I will start a launch again tomorrow and will PM you a start time.

I am trying to finish launching from 1 and go only to 2.
Oké, thanks Shinobi273 for your reply and yes i joined the launch this past weekend with indeed 2 pts., but that were the last pts. needed for launching:whistle:

Top Bottom