Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 21st October 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect current priorities. I continue requesting Fuel (20) if you can help. There were again several neighbors I couldn't return gifts today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow.

stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Pakman: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
Az1: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel (20).
mac_c82: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel Hose.
Lukasz: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
Kazinho: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Deicer.
rdunton: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Polar: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
Sophie: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel Additives.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Spare Propeller.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Lining Plate to your InCoNew game.
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Defroster.
javi: thanks for the Fuel Hose and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel (20) to your main game.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and ent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Chrisje game, sent Master Plan to Chrisje games.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Kitty: thanks for the Flight Catering and Jet Engine, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Hi All!! Thanks for the gifts my cosmic fuel station is now up and running thanks to all of my wonderful neighbors!!! I've updated my sig, looking for hotel items please. Gifts will go out a bit later :). Happy Monday!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Andrew3679
Username
Andrew3679
Hello. Looking for some friends who have wall speakers and beverage machines. Thanks in advance!

Send a friend request if we aren't already friends too!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all, thanks for gifting today to NOYA12 and AYON1(y)(y)
Gifts from both games are out again.
vallivue19, plz. add AYON1, this game can help you with the required items. I can't add your games:(:(
Zack, plz. add NOYA12, this game can help you also!!!!!!!

nsari Gt city Happy Helen : You're welcome. Just got a little bit of time to send those out. BlackHawk does need Weather Display, but I don't think that can be gifted because the Weather Display I sent from RedFoxOne didn't appear on BlackHawk. :( Other than that I don't really need anything, no worries :)

RedFox,

Yup, Weather Display & Drill Machine are not giftable at the moment.
Took me ages to get that weather display for Control Tower Level 3. Is that where you are at?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
RedFox,

Yup, Weather Display & Drill Machine are not giftable at the moment.
Took me ages to get that weather display for Control Tower Level 3. Is that where you are at?
Yeah, it's been weeks and I haven't even gotten 1 of the Weather Display. Already an expert to Rome, but still 0 Weather Display. This item should be in javi's list of "extremely seldom item" (look at his thread :D)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
RedFox,
Try to contact DIA steveowa and 12:34. They are neighbours of mine and has Weather Displays in their gift list.
Red Fox One I will try to send you a weather display from itismie to blackhawk as soon my gifts are refreshed
Thanks for the advice and offer but my RedFoxOne game actually does have Weather Display and it didn't go through. :) and that is why I cross that gift out from RedFoxOne gift list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom