Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 21st January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
"username I sent my gift to" : "item I sent"
@air canillas : Fuel Hose
@Andrew-YYZ : Spare Propeller
@Bali Hi : Passenger (10)
@bubbajed5711 : Fuel Hose
@Hotdog : Makeup
@Kei : Spare Propeller
@kitkitkit : Drill Machine
@nsari and sari2: Passenger (10)
@pienicki : Spare Propeller
@Princess0fpowr : Fuel Hose
@Sophie : Spare Propeller
@Suresh Pal : Oscillating Beacon
@syapik : Makeup
@Wport : Spare Propeller

Thank you so much for the Duty Free items that I received for the past few days from you guys/girls.
I do need some items to complete some of my buildings, but I still have the patience to play the waiting game :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone. Thanks for all the gift. I am in the middle of reloacting n have very limited internet access.
So for a couple of days just send me things that u want from me. I will just return it back.

Electricity grid went off last Friday & Saturday, so I had no access to computers for 2 days.
Isn't it scary how dependent we are on electricity? TV, phone, wifi, internet eventually all went off.

Luckily tablets have a longer life than handphones, so I could still play Airport City. But I had to conserve precious battery and returned gifts as fast as I could!! Now still dealing with gift backlogs...

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Electricity grid went off last Friday & Saturday, so I had no access to computers for 2 days.
Isn't it scary how dependent we are on electricity? TV, phone, wifi, internet eventually all went off.

Luckily tablets have a longer life than handphones, so I could still play Airport City. But I had to conserve precious battery and returned gifts as fast as I could!! Now still dealing with gift backlogs...
Bali Hi, welcome back, hooray for the tablet!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hello,

it's been a long time not posting here on DTT.
Thank you for all gifts received, really appreciated :)
am still looking for new friends for launching spaceship. I have 3 alien legacies and a training center

BTW, no new mission offered?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Thanks for the gift received today
icon_biggrin.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks so much for all the gifts. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I've had a series of gifting issues. Sorry if I sent gifts that were no longer on your gift list. The gift items listed after your names are sometimes out of date. I know that, and ignore the ones that I know are wrong, but sometimes get confused when the gift requests have actually changed. Also being in a rush didn't help.
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks all, I finish to upgrade my fuel station. I cannot see update usename in neighbour list. Anyone know what happen?
Thanks tdv to join spaceship launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom