Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 1st July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everybody,
Thx for the gifts and visits to NOYA12, already send out the gifts for today a moment ago.
Fuel is still very welkom(y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hi, I am back with my Jpjpjp2 game. I updated my signature with requests for level 7 items.

As I deleted my game and got a restore-code, I have a question to other players..... My game list seems to change. Half an hour ago I could sent fuel 20, this disappeared again and now I can sent a altitude meter.... Did more people experience this? A rotating giftlist?

Welcome back! Glad more and more are starting to play their ACs again. That took a long time for GI to fix!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
Is anyone noticing long loading/fueling times on planes? I have 2 level 5 hangars and my load times for planes are really long.

Was it a bug before that you only needed an single hangar to affect all your planes? Previously all I needed was 1 level 5 and 7 level 1 hangars to be able to load quickly.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Is anyone noticing long loading/fueling times on planes? I have 2 level 5 hangars and my load times for planes are really long.

Was it a bug before that you only needed an single hangar to affect all your planes? Previously all I needed was 1 level 5 and 7 level 1 hangars to be able to load quickly.
I noticed that my Jumbos not in a Level 5 Hanger were taking a long time to cycle, eg. longer than a guest plane to do their cycle. I then upgraded over a period of time all my hangers t Level 5 and have had no problem. It was OK as I had lots of coins, but after 6 Level 5 Hangers and upgrade to Level 9 Control Tower and Terminal, plus the purchase of 5 Jumbos I was down to 1.5 million coins. :eek: Now I am back to 2.0 million.:wideyed:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I noticed that my Jumbos not in a Level 5 Hanger were taking a long time to cycle, eg. longer than a guest plane to do their cycle. I then upgraded over a period of time all my hangers t Level 5 and have had no problem. It was OK as I had lots of coins, but after 6 Level 5 Hangers and upgrade to Level 9 Control Tower and Terminal, plus the purchase of 5 Jumbos I was down to 1.5 million coins. :eek: Now I am back to 2.0 million.:wideyed:

Yea, I noticed that as well. It looks like a good bug but GI fixed it. Booo..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Bali Hi that was my fear. This has happened with another person already.
I want to warn everyone that gifts might not be getting to the people you want.
This is because of restarting games.
Of course who wants to waste gifts?
I am going to make a list of all I send gifts to over the next couple of days.
If I tag you, but you don't get anything let me know.

Don Clyde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom