Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 19th August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

I was without internet for a couple of days, so I am returning gifts now. I REALLY could use one Archive Box and one Whiteboard to finish my Terminal. Otherwise I can't have enough bags to use the powerful delta, so I would have no chance to complete the current mission. Help is greatly appreciated and rewarded with Fuel 20s (or other items if you tell me there is something else you would prefer. If you can't give either of those items, check the sig for other needs. Thanks, neighbors!

Edited for completed Terminal - Thanks Bali Hi!

I was without internet for a couple of days, so I am returning gifts now. I REALLY could use one Archive Box and one Whiteboard to finish my Terminal. Otherwise I can't have enough bags to use the powerful delta, so I would have no chance to complete the current mission. Help is greatly appreciated and rewarded with Fuel 20s (or other items if you tell me there is something else you would prefer. If you can't give either of those items, check the sig for other needs. Thanks, neighbors!

Hi Scud, sent you a White board from Bali2 and an Archive Box from Bali131.
Hope your Terminal is now ready to open.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Good morning,

many thanks for the gifts during the whole weekend :)

Today's gift list:
Donclyde - walkie talkie
Happy Helen (HH2) - fuel hose
javi - add radar
Long - spare wire
Mario's Dad - air vent filter
miss0033 - spare wire
piloot Darwin - spare wire
robot_robot - meals
nsari (sari2 - propeller, sari - goal post - sorry it was a mistake, it should go to sari3 ;()
Scud - propeller
sergeant - meals
Sky Ranger - propeller
Sorumbas - meals
TSharper - robot tester - do you still need them?
Gt city - meals
syapik - propeller
vakuu - smoke detector

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avubje1
Username
TSharper
Good morning,

Today's gift list:
Donclyde - walkie talkie
javi - add radar
Long - spare wire
miss0033 - spare wire
robot_robot - meals
nsari (sari2 - propeller, sari - goal post - sorry it was a mistake, it should go to sari3 ;()
Scud - propeller
sergeant - meals
Sky Ranger - propeller
Sorumbas - meals
Gt city - meals
syapik - propeller
Thanks Lukasz for the Robot Tester. I think I have all for now. Can you send me so e Arch Metal Detector of Walkie Talkie I stead?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Good morning,

Today's gift list:
Donclyde - walkie talkie
javi - add radar
Long - spare wire
miss0033 - spare wire
robot_robot - meals
Scud - propeller
sergeant - meals
Sky Ranger - propeller
Sorumbas - meals
Gt city - meals
syapik - propeller
vakuu - smoke detector
Ok Ivy Ng, no problem :)
Hi,

Many thanks but can you send fuel hose to my iPad game as HH2 is only level 22

As per your signature, I will return the fuel hose to you ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a417yob
Username
Spitfire sqdrn
Hi everyone
Thanks again to those who sent the mayor's portraits. I've now finished the new town hall.
If any player can send ALL INCLUSIVES please let me know as my other half is needing them for her hotel.
I've just transferred my game to a new phone and now have different gifts that I can send. I will update my signature shortly but I can now send the somewhat rare tires(tyres)
Rob

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 109
Hearts: 8
Good day everybody.Thanks to all for your gifts,Voyage quest is finished :) .I will send my gifts afternoon today, returning gifts according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature.I need some altimeters , fuel and Jumbo flight staff .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Lukasz I did not get the walkie-talkie.
I just sent you a new friend request and I got the you have received 100 coins screen.
I am thinking we were out of sync.
Please check to see if you have a new friend request and let me know.
Did your game get reset lately?
If so I ran into a problem that some neighbors I had to re-friend even though they were in my list.

Don

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Lukasz I did not get the walkie-talkie.
I just sent you a new friend request and I got the you have received 100 coins screen.
I am thinking we were out of sync.
Please check to see if you have a new friend request and let me know.
Did your game get reset lately?
If so I ran into a problem that some neighbors I had to re-friend even though they were in my list.

Don
Accepted. I have now I idea how, I didn't noticed that you are out from my neighbours. I will send you more walkie talkies.

Top Bottom