Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 17th June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
With losing 5 weeks of game time for Uncle Mans Phone, I apparently also lost some neighbors. Still hoping GI pulls it out a miracle and can restore it - should know back in about 3 days. I think I know 5 people impacted by this but I'm not sure everyone.

From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Office Chair
Az1 - Deicer
billsnj - Air Magnetometer
flip123 - Arch Metal Detector
greensmith - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Oscillating Beacon
jgottlieb - Arch Metal Detector
LAX - Deicer
Mrstepot - Office Chair
must_dash - Office Chair
Ndh2 - Arch Metal Detector
Pakman - pakman and pakman2 - Air Magnetometer
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Arch Metal Detector
Rsorour - Office Chair
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Oscillating Beacon and to Sankukia2 - Oscillating Beacon
Simp1710 - Fuel Hose
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Arch Metal Detector

From Uncle Mans Phone:
Arne - Laptop
Az1 - Additional Radar
Brexter - Laptop
Chloe11111 - Navigation Module
flip123 - to jpjpjp: Laptop
greensmith - to Waverlyhuff2: Either Laptop or Parking Meter - did it from work
Gt city - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Oscillating Beacon
LAX - Deicer
Ndh2 - Laptop
Pakman - pakman and pakman2 - Air Magnetometer
Paulfromhyde - Laptop
Rsorour - Parking Meter
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Oscillating Beacon and to Sankukia2 - Oscillating Beacon
Simp1710 - Fuel Hose

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Elimom2011
hi all,

are there outstanding friend requests for my flip123 game from the forum?

my game is starting to complain about friends and friend request so I will be deleting all friend requests in 24 hours of those who didn't tag me or sent a Pm . I assum the rest will not be from the forum

I sent you a friend request

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
hi all,

are there outstanding friend requests for my flip123 game from the forum?

my game is starting to complain about friends and friend request so I will be deleting all friend requests in 24 hours of those who didn't tag me or sent a Pm . I assum the rest will not be from the forum

I agree and I'm going to put something in my signature. I have over 60 people on UM that I haven't had the time to see if they are here or not. Bad because I have one forum lurker (Rsorour and I both have him, so I assume) who is a good gifter!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Thanks
I posted this yesterday but it bears repeating:
Here are the facts about the new update.
Three new tasks:
1. Upgrade Town Hall to Level 7 (cost $540,000 / increases max population by 100 / uses 34 electric / takes 96 hours to build or four greenies)
Requires four each of Fax, Office Chair, Mayor's Portrait, Laptop (also a very seldom drop from Mexico City)
2. Upgrade Terminal to Level 7 (cost $360,000 / increases max passengers by 140 / uses 36 electric / takes 96 hours to build or four greenies)
Requires four each of Parking Meter, Beverage Cooler, Wall Speaker, Arch Metal Detector (also a very seldom drop from Amsterdam)
3. Upgrade Control Tower to Level 7 (cost $500,000 / increases max terminals to 9 / uses 26 electric / takes 96 hours to build or four greenies)
Requires four each of Airline Route Map, Headset, Walkie-Talkie, Monitor (also a very seldom drop from Tokyo)
Since most have different three items, returning them doesn't work. Waverly huff sent a Parking Meter to Waverlyhuff2. Waverlyhuff2 returned that Parking Meter to Waverly huff ... but Waverly huff received an Arch Metal Detector in its place.
Cheers,
Tom

Thanks Tom
greensmith, that's really useful ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom