Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 15th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi you all,

Updated my sig. for VAYKA1 and NOYA12.
Both need 4x SLC's
tdv are willing and can you help me with these??????
Much appreciate it and thanx in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv......................NOYA12 received the 4x SLC's you send, many, many thx, you're awesome(y)(y)(y)

Are you able and willing to send those 4x SLC's to my game VAYKA1 also????? Thanx in advance

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I woke up this morning, checked my AC game.. and voila, got great gifts ftom the gift master tdv.
Thank you!

With the power of 'GI sucks', I now will launch my Prometheus spaceship :-D
or should I collect the collections required for the launching as much as I can first?

Reactions: tdv

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Bali Hi - Thanks! You're awesome!
(Of course, the challenge comes first by all means!!! (y) ... Seriously though... yes, while they've entered my critical list, I've still got a little left while I found a source for them... so, I'm not in such a hurry that it warrants overwhelming attention. :))

Thanks for your gifts! Special thanks to tdv! My gift just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Please I don't need any Mission Control Center Level 2 items anymore, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

tdv: thanks a lot for the Spaceship Launch Consoles, that saved me a lot of flights to get them, I was flying to the destinations for a day and half and didn't receive any back, appreciate all your help as always!!
valestij: thanks for the Solar Cell and Jet Engine, I don't need any MCC2 items, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you since March 13, and your signature hasn't been updated for months, don't know what you need now, sent you Oscillating Beacon, will check your post again later.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
mandeer: thanks for the Communication Antenna and Oscillating Beacon, I don't need any MCC2 items, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you since March 7, not sure what you need now, sent you Oscillating Beacon, will check your post again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
al862: thanks for Communication Antenna, I don't need any MCC2 items, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
perezgreg: thanks for the Optical system, I don't need any MCC2 items, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Aero: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you sent you Fuel Hose.
86Stalker: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Cicignon: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
stevel2606, thanks for the Fuel Hose and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
summerxcape: thanks for the Jet Engine, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
Sophie: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Deicer.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Hello All,

Looking to send out "Space Launch Console" from TDV19

1st lot will be a blind send as it is very late here in the UK - so tag me if you have not received any from me by the morning (GMT).

Reminder - if you have added me or going to add me you will need to PM me or tag me so I know who you are...

I am missing a transmitter, the little grey. Could you please send one from tdv19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom