Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 14th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here. I currently have many waiting neighbours so please please tag me here or PM me or else I will not accept your invite.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - It makes my work worth it... (y)

Hotdog (Hotdog) - All Inc Bracelets
InCoNvEnIeNtE - Sandbag
Red Fox One - Insulation
nsari (Sari2) - Calculators
Hotdog (Hotdog1) - Duty Free items
Rob W - All in bracelets
nsari (sari2) - Security Camera
bibigarf (bibi lanterns) - Calculators
olly 333 - Weather Displays

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Good Monday everyone!

Thanks a bunch for all gifts received.

Today I have sent;
Navigation Module to air canillas
Fuel to bew0072 nsari 2
Gyroscope to br3tt notch
Catering to Chris3112 Cicignon laurens Long mandeer morgun yabuki77
Spare Propeller to bubbajed5711
Spare Wire to daniel degracia stevel2606
Deicer to hungyauming
Guestbook to KingJon85
Landing Lamp to Kitty
Whiskey to nsari
Makeup to Mali - I hope it's the right colour :LOL:

Red Fox One - I skipped you this time 'cause I don't have insulation to send.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here. I currently have many waiting neighbours so please please tag me here or PM me or else I will not accept your invite.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - It makes my work worth it... (y)

Hotdog (Hotdog) - All Inc Bracelets
InCoNvEnIeNtE - Sandbag
Red Fox One - Insulation
nsari (Sari2) - Calculators
Hotdog (Hotdog1) - Duty Free items

Received the bracelets and the duty free items tdv 19, thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agy1y7a
Username
Mali
Andrew-YYZ : punchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad:
I'm so confused today, I dont know what I need :confused: Most of buildings which require item are done :sleep:
What should I do :mad: what should I ask people to send me? :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning everyone
It's just complicated, I sent items to some people and now I don't know what to send to some other people. Making a list is a good idea, I think? And you could send me a Pm or tag me if you want something I can send to you.
Thanks for the gifts you sent me anyway.
Still I need some stuff, so see my signature... Thanks thanks thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agy1y7a
Username
Mali
tdv: Just tag for saying thank you for doing magical with my wishlist every time I post :coffee:
And today, master Genie tdv, I wish that I can have 20 Landing lamps :coffee: hihi haha hihi haha :coffee:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hello everyone.
Thanks as always for the generous gifts you've been sending me. I've decided to build Duke Crocker's Airship dock and need three rope blocks. If anyone is able to help me out by sending Rope Blocks it would be greatly appreciated. I've flown at least 35 flights to Bali, not at the time in quest of a rope block, but only have one rope block in my warehouse. Hopefully now that I actually have an airship dock built, the drop rate will be better than three percent.

Have a great day!
I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom