Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 13th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning! It's a rainy day... :cry:, its a little bit cold, but no complains: just get to work!! :rolleyes: and in the meantime give orders to my pilots and make my passengers happy :whistle:
Thanks for the gifts, I can use FUEL (thanks tdv, Bali Hi, [USER=813]steveowa[/USER] and Phantom) but I'm glad with every gift!
I send my gifts this afternoon.
Have a nice day to you all!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
I come back home.
Thanks for the gift.
tdv Thanks for the ergonomics chairs you send me last week. Could you send me 4 all inclusives bracelets?
I updated my sig

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5ut96r
Username
Need Speakers
Check my signature for full details, but trying to get my flight school done.
Looking for 2 Flight Helmets, 2 Textbooks, and 2 Slide Rules.
Let me know what you need from my list and I'll be sure to send it your way.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 37
Stars: 68
Hearts: 06
Good morning,thanks for yours gifts,I will send my gifts again late evening . Please do not send more Biker Jacket or any arena items if you need it post in signature I will send it to you." Please don't waste your gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)
Will send more gifts today late afternoon EST to :
Sorumbas @spare wire
mel @10passengers mel2 @10passengers
air canillas @10passengers
If you need something different, tell me ,otherwise i will send according of your signature from things I can send

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
still need some jackets from those that can help. see sig for what i can send in return and i will gladly send you what you need. thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hei guys, thx to all for gifts
i ll be gone for 10 days and so my ph2 game will be out, so don't send gifts to ph2.
thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
@tdvPlease please please i need 4x power amp to finish my stadium, i failed this quest last year i dont want to fail again!

Thanks guys

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username