Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android missing trade with Duke Croocker

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
Since several weeks Duke Croocker lands on my game, but the pop-up screen stays empty. So I cannot buy anything. From GI I only get standard mails that I have to update. But it is impossible to update on my device.
Does anybody who did not update have the same problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-00-45.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-00-45.png
    710 KB · Views: 152

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Since several weeks Duke Croocker lands on my game, but the pop-up screen stays empty. So I cannot buy anything. From GI I only get standard mails that I have to update. But it is impossible to update on my device.
Does anybody who did not update have the same problem?
Nope, works fine for me, in my both games (y)

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
@Kesh. No I did not. But Duke will land and only the pop-up screen is empty (see image). GI only wrote to update, several times, with standard notes, without a solution. So, I cannot buy cards ect. and the game stayed on the same level.
Looking at the low response I think this is not a general problem.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Like many Tech companies you will have support just if your software is updated. Probably they would like to know if you update the problem will be fixed

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
With the new update my device was not supported. I googled "airport city apk" and downloaded it off a 3rd party site. You have to set your tablet security settings to allow updates from unknown sources. I installed the apk and everything is working fine.

Top Bottom