Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

MEGA RED QL Party marathon.

The time :- This Wednesday at 16.00- 17.00 GMT start. End time Thursday 06.00 GMT. 14 hour duration.
The place:- At my pad! my red pad.
Come for the whole time or just keep coming and going as you please. Multiple QLs on hand but if you want to bring one to the table your more than welcome. It's a freestyle party so first to the magic number of 576 takes captain. There is no rush unless your going somewhere.
Hope to see you there. Let's P A R T Y!!! All welcome but my list is all but full.

Ps. If there is a break in play its means we're having a 30 min break.

@Robby Kusuma @Darkdagon @lorenzooznerol @Yulee @Marcio Veiga @Puppy Chou @tiberiu1995 @Sulfe @KerryJS @pegasus @Fatdaz @Jay J @tonight2cold @Jamiegsi @DarekK @Rsorour @Bali Hi @Chad Ladwig @emily @FancyFlight @flip123 @Gt city @greensmith @hansle10 @Happy Helen @Hburr @InCoNvEnIeNtE @javi @Juvenal @Kazinho @LAX @Lukasz @M22 @paulkate @Pavolko_Gun @R3d_F1v3 @s8s @Solace2011 @nsari @vayka1 @spearman78 @Neil ellor @Diabloscort @Ank7 @AJ @Deetee04 @eat007 @dr_fly @GamingSwiftie @icao @Pakman @ItsRalphy @manu Rigon @Mario's Dad @drivefast99 @zenmie

Last edited:

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
The time :- This Wednesday at 16.00- 17.00 GMT start. End time Thursday 06.00 GMT. 14 hour duration.
The place:- At my pad! my red pad.
Come for the whole time or just keep coming and going as you please. Multiple QLs on hand but if you want to bring one to the table your more than welcome. It's a freestyle party so first to the magic number of 576 takes captain. There is no rush unless your going somewhere.
Hope to see you there. Let's P A R T Y!!! All welcome but my list is all but full.

@Robby Kusuma @Darkdagon @Yulee @Marcio Veiga @Puppy Chou @tiberiu1995 @Sulfe @KerryJS @pegasus @Fatdaz @Jay J @tonight2cold @Jamiegsi @DarekK @Rsorour @Bali Hi @Chad Ladwig @emily @FancyFlight @flip123 @Gt city @greensmith @hansle10 @Happy Helen @Hburr @InCoNvEnIeNtE @javi @Juvenal @Kazinho @LAX @Lukasz @M22 @paulkate @Pavolko_Gun @R3d_F1v3 @s8s @Solace2011 @nsari @vayka1 @spearman78 @Neil ellor
I will pop in with a QL @Capt Iz 69 ;)(y)

Top Bottom