Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Maracay 3805 flights

Maracay need Powerful Propeller plane.
I would like to ask the player *diw-VR-ATTUDE* in 1st place weekly rank.
What is the reason that you did 3805 :nailbiting: flights to Maracay and you just need 1000 to get the 3 stars ?
Why you did not do 1500 or 2000 flights ?
I dont thing so that you doing this for just alliance carrying passengers better to spend fuel for other type of planes carrying more passengers.
Who know this player ? is he forum member ?
Thanks

maracay.jpg

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
What is the reason that you did 3805 :nailbiting: flights to Maracay and you just need 1000 to get the 3 stars ?
I dont thing so that you doing this for just alliance carrying passengers better to spend fuel for other type of planes carrying more passengers.
Thanks

View attachment 10525
wow this is incredible! :eek:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thanks

View attachment 10525

Yes, she is a forum member.

Her name is diwata and she is a member of fairplay 500 alliance.
She probable did it to help the alliance. I believe she flies for a week straight just to a few destinations with between 12 - 13 planes and then changes to different city depending on the alliance requirements.
She no longer does any events.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
How do you get that view of top 100 by destination? I can see top 100 alliance rankings but cant quite see how to get detailed destination information......

on the map click on the city, you want flight information for. It will show you the player and how many flight the made for the top one hundred players. For that week and the past week.

Yes, she is a forum member.

Her name is diwata and she is a member of fairplay 500 alliance.
She probable did it to help the alliance. I believe she flies for a week straight just to a few destinations with between 12 - 13 planes and then changes to different city depending on the alliance requirements.
She no longer does any events.
Now i understand ;) so thats why there is others doing the same way :woot:
Thanks (y)

Top Bottom