Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Maps to historic American cities

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Duke Crooker's Airship arrived this morning and apart from the usual stuff, he also has "maps" to historical American cities (Tollan, Machu Picchu and Quetzalcoatl temple). You can either buy one with 3000 Coins or buy as much as you want for 1 Airport Cash.

From the description (makes available a flight to "destination". Active for 6 hours), it looks like these are Bonuses.

Anyone knows more about those?

S

Sorumbas

Looks like another Android only item.
The Apple airship store is as c++p as ever, the only coin purchase is items for the duty free...... Isn't that as waste of coins.
Everything else is between 5 and 10 greens. :ROFLMAO:

I think the only thing that is worth, is the Mystery Bonus. You get for 8000 coins an item that u normally can only buy with greenies.
Why to buy 5 items for the duty free for 1000 coins, if the best deal in duty free(8 items) is also 1000 coins. ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Title should be "Maps to historic Mesoamerica" - these are not American cities, they are great historical cities of Central America.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
I see plenty of tall about these flights but I have no idea how to actually fly there. I bought the map just now for machu because of the Duke and im trying to do his mission but don't see a way to actually fly there. When I go to my warehouse and see the map.. The use button is not available.
What do I do?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Jonathan Godinez Hmmm not able to understand what exactly happened. The map that you bought for the 1st destination will be at the end of our warehouse.

Try exiting the game and then again starting and se if it works ;)

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
only things i always buy are the duty free set and the mystery bonus. i don't have the three greenies to buy the map set, and even if i manage to finally get the map to chichen i don't have room for the pyramid.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I see plenty of tall about these flights but I have no idea how to actually fly there. I bought the map just now for machu because of the Duke and im trying to do his mission but don't see a way to actually fly there. When I go to my warehouse and see the map.. The use button is not available.
What do I do?
hi Jonathan Godinez, do you have the submission assignment to fly to machu? maybe that is the reason.... as long as you did not forfill earlier subquests, you can not use the map.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
What do I do?

As suresh said the maps are at the end of the warehouse. Somewhere 2/3 in the list there will be an item called Map Drafts, which does not light up the "Use" button. . That is not the item we are talking about. For each of the 5 cities it will show as "Map to (city name)" and after tapping the map you want to use the "Use" button will be lit up.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hello to all, i have a question, i got the 3 stars from Chichen itza, 3 stars from quetzalcoatl temple,3 stars from matchu picchu,and 3 from tollan , but i didnt not receive the map for the last one tenochtitlan :(
how can i get that map? need to spend 3 greens?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Having finally gotten my game back this week and just collecting the easy stars from the UFO mission I now have no chance of completing I have now turned to trying to get another pyramid... anyways lets cut to the chase - you can use the fuel catalyst on the maps to speed up a whole 50 minutes. Not a huge amount but it may save you some barrels of oil as you can bring planes back before 6 hours are up and get them out again for another flight (just set those alarms for when they can be used!).

Top Bottom