Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Making coin?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
Hey,

I am pretty green in the game.. (lvl13) and I am struggling to get more coin.. I have 3 dealerships that bring an OK amount, but it still takes ages to get enough.. I just bought flight school and now I need to save for 2 days to get the runway. I feel that I am missing a pretty big clue :/

I am also wondering where I can see how many pax I can pull in a week?

Hope someone can help with this! And yes, I bought the bloody taxfree -.-

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hey,

I am pretty green in the game.. (lvl13) and I am struggling to get more coin.. I have 3 dealerships that bring an OK amount, but it still takes ages to get enough.. I just bought flight school and now I need to save for 2 days to get the runway. I feel that I am missing a pretty big clue :/

Hi,

car dealerships is a good source of coins in the earlier stages of the game. (I still use 6 of them). the coin buildings will depend on your playstyle, how often you log in or play. landing guest planes if you play often enough or have the game running in the background really helps a lot with coins (completing collections) and with repair items that you will need later on the game.

but the best advice given to me when I first joined the forum was to start my space program. joining launches and starting your own really helps with coins. you can search for those threads in this forum. there is a massive amount of helpful information here. also using your visits on space buildings and completing collections help a lot with coins. (300-2000 per collection completed)

PAX per week can be seen on the alliance tab if you are in one. or you can SWAG it by calculating how many flights you regularly send per day (scientific wild a$$ guess)

It takes time. It may feel like it’s slow progress but you’ll be longing for the days of cheap buildings eventually

Everything Speed says about launches it true. Also find neighbors with planetariums and cosmic fuel stations as the collections help you earn coins and launch items.

Lastly it’s never too early for a signature. How would neighbors here know what you need to grow your city and ensure you can launch your planes?

Hey,

The fastest way is Launches
I did this with my support account and its work start build mission control center and upgraded to:

Mission Control Center (Level 3)
Then build
Launch pad 3
Why doing this because easy to collect the items you need for the Lunar Mission from your neighbor who have Planetarium, Training center, Astronaut Academy ... etc
The flight reward
Gold Coins: Coins 1000-20,000
Experience: Experience 200-2000
Common Items: Lunar Lander
Also you will get the items you need for the Green Launch and gold and silver

After you save coins start build launch pad 1 and 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
It takes time. It may feel like it’s slow progress but you’ll be longing for the days of cheap buildings eventually

Everything Speed says about launches it true. Also find neighbors with planetariums and cosmic fuel stations as the collections help you earn coins and launch items.

Lastly it’s never too early for a signature. How would neighbors here know what you need to grow your city and ensure you can launch your planes?

Thanks for info, tried a signature. Does it look okey? :)

Top Bottom