Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Madlen's Daily Gift

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
A smart Madlen who gives what you need, I like that idea!

It's good, then, that it works this way since day one we've introduced this feature.
Say, if you have an active side quest to construct a building, your chances to get one of the additional items for this building from Madlen are increased.

Please enjoy responsibly. :)

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
It's good, then, that it works this way since day one we've introduced this feature.
Say, if you have an active side quest to construct a building, your chances to get one of the additional items for this building from Madlen are increased.

Please enjoy responsibly. :)
Yes, This week I have received several items needed to construct the new buildings. Very Helpful!

Thanks Madlen.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Well, I gotta give props to Madlen. In recent days, she has been sending me items that I truly need. Like level 11 building items. She even sent me multiple sorting robots one day, I think around New Year's eve. Good job, G!. Thanks for working on it, Ivan.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Well, I gotta give props to Madlen. In recent days, she has been sending me items that I truly need. Like level 11 building items. She even sent me multiple sorting robots one day, I think around New Year's eve. Good job, G!. Thanks for working on it, Ivan.
Same here! Well done, GI! (y)

Top Bottom