Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost neighbors

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
My game just decided to remove whole list of my neighbors. Also reseted gameplay so have second daily task today and I got new game code.

Very odd @Kesh , you apparently accepted my friend request and I now have 2 Kesh friends with exact same Airports! Did I get added on you end?
Last time I had gotten new code, no one had to add me by new code.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Very odd @Kesh , you apparently accepted my friend request and I now have 2 Kesh friends with exact same Airports! Did I get added on you end?
Last time I had gotten new code, no one had to add me by new code.
My game was not crushed - I didn't ask for new code - it just appear. I accepted your request.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
May I know how really that happened? For me its a new thing that the player loses neighbor(s) while restoring game.:eek:

Edit- Second case I believe.

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
May I know how really that happened? For me its a new thing that the player loses neighbor(s) while restoring game.:eek:

Edit- Second case I believe.
actualy nothing happened, I was playing and just daily task showed up, then went to see neighbor tab and saw nobody, then my game name had message temporary unavailable (same was with code). Then I exit game and reenter and then I had new code, no neighbors, managed to add name, no alliance - good thing is that I have my airport, level and everything else.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
actualy nothing happened, I was playing and just daily task showed up, then went to see neighbor tab and saw nobody, then my game name had message temporary unavailable (same was with code). Then I exit game and reenter and then I had new code, no neighbors, managed to add name, no alliance - good thing is that I have my airport, level and everything else.
So you are continuing with the current one or reinstalling the game again for the new code....and then asking support for the fresh restoration?

Top Bottom