1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android lost my game

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Chazzy999, 2 March 2018.

1. Sorry to all my friends and neighbours - hope to be up and running in a few days.

JayBee likes this.
  2. JayBee

JayBee 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad
    03be7pmi
    JayJay(+urgent item needs)
    What happened?

3. My device went kapoot. Have a new one coming in a couple of days. Wasted some days trying to fix it.

JayBee likes this.
  4. So I bought a cheap android device just to play airport city on and it is so cheap it doesn't work! You've never seen such rubbish. I open the game and it just freezes and crashes and I have never been able to do a thing so back to the start we go - return the rubbish and find what else there is to buy.

My frustration not playing goes on for a few more days.:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

JayBee likes this.
  5. @Chazzy999
    Sad to hear that but why you dont ask before you buy it.
    Some players they have a good knowledge about these devices.
    For sure they will tell you what is the best to buy cheap or expensive also the minimum system required of android.

JayBee likes this.
  6. I wish I had - I would recommend everyone to get advice.

Husam likes this.
  7. Most would have noticed but I am up and running again!:D:D:D:D:D:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Husam and JayBee like this.
  8. Welcome back..

Chazzy999 likes this.