Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lost F20 fuel

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Sorry to say this, but I think close to zero. Happened to me too, but not with that much of them. As I read information from forum, you can have only 200 unopened gifts for 7 days, so we with the 100 limit have to watch out!

Hi All.
Hoping there’s a resolution to my mishap.
I have 100 f20 stored in warehouse. I had 186 saved up in my gift list...then I accidentally pressed accept all!!!
All of it has disappeared into thin air. What are the chances of G restoring it? :banghead::banghead::banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling::blackeye:
Why dont you store fuel in your game? Theres no upper limit. Keep 100 in warehouse but move it into the game as you get sent more. To avoid storing fuel where you can lose it by a misclick. Its what i do on my supports that have 100 limit. Got 4000 on some. Just sits there, and keep 80 in warehouse.

Why dont you store fuel in your game? Theres no upper limit. Keep 100 in warehouse but move it into the game as you get sent more. To avoid storing fuel where you can lose it by a misclick. Its what i do on my supports that have 100 limit. Got 4000 on some. Just sits there, and keep 80 in warehouse.
I suppose it’s because I’ve got a gold subscription and use the 320 replenished fuel a lot too

Top Bottom