Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android lost application

Bram

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
bramGN
Username
bramGN
I've 2 telephones, on my IOS I have my main-game (Bram050nl) and is still running
but on my work-phone (Android) I have lost my game. Due to an (AirWatch)-upgrade all applications where removed. So I lost my second game. No big issue because my new game can send Fuel 20 ;-)
But my old game is still 'online' If I visit from my main game. And if I send a gift to my new game I will not receive...

Just a time-issue?

1) Abandoned games will remain on GI servers until eventually it becomes too outdated and can no longer be visited. Within a week, you should also get "Neighbour is way" message.

2) Check that you are neighbours on both games.
To make sure you are connected, send neighbour request from the game that previously received the neighbour request.
If you are already neighbours with each other, you should be able to get gifts on your new Android game.

3) Give your new Android game a different name so that it will not be confused with the old game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom