Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows LOST ALL MY NEIGHBORS

hi everybody today i lost all my neighbors on mo3
reason was that i used an other device and logged in with google after returning to my regular device all neighbors gone
Would love if some of my neighbors would reconnect
new neighbors are welcom to add me as well
iam a regular player and gifter
Thanks in advance Mo Elbo

Feel free to add my accounts i have 3qls active on a daily basis and always availble to help out when needed

Mo3 20L60J6AB
MO2 20BIMWHZ1
MO4 20Z267MZ8

BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
reason was that i used an other device and logged in with google after returning to my regular device all neighbors gone

Feel free to add my accounts i have 3qls active on a daily basis and always availble to help out when needed

Mo3 20L60J6AB
MO2 20BIMWHZ1
MO4 20Z267MZ8

I send you a friendrequest to all 3 Accounts ;)

Mo3 20L60J6AB
MO2 20BIMWHZ1
MO4 20Z267MZ8

You can always rely on GI to start the new year off as it intends to continue 😡

I still have you as a neighbour

mo234.png

I will delete them tomorrow so I can re-add them around noon CET

Please let me know If I reappear before then

Regards
Harcourt

Mo3 20L60J6AB
MO2 20BIMWHZ1
MO4 20Z267MZ8

Hi old friend - invited Mo3 and Mo4. Mo2 already connected. Great to reconnect on all 3. I assume the original MO account is not going to come back to life, as I have that one too, but its been zzzz for ages!

Hi old friend - invited Mo3 and Mo4. Mo2 already connected. Great to reconnect on all 3. I assume the original MO account is not going to come back to life, as I have that one too, but its been zzzz for ages!
Hi ItsRalphy Iamafread your right after 18months and numeres tryes stil not there
last attempt about ten days ago seemed to go wel but after closing and restarting the game once again got stuck on the retrieve progress window

Attachments

• Schermopname (5).png
    Schermopname (5).png
    739.8 KB · Views: 69

Mo3 20L60J6AB
MO2 20BIMWHZ1
MO4 20Z267MZ8

Hi Mo,

As promised, I have deleted existing MO2, 3, 4

I have sent invites for all three.

Regards
Harcourt

@mo elbo - Like Teresa, we still have your games and we can still visit them. I gifted Mo3 earlier today before I received your new request. Not sure if you got those gifts.
hi everything whent wrong when i tryed playing on another device lost all neighbors and reinstal gave me an earlyer game version now there are two of my games called mo 3
the right one should have atleast 429 stars
dont understand how its possible sinds i restored the most recent game and still there is an earlyer version active

thanks for readding me and have a good day

Top Bottom