Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking to join an alliance

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Yes; I would like to start a casual alliance.
I'll send you a note.
Is anyone else interested in a casual alliance;
Fly what you can; place in top 100 often; top 10 once in a while; number one; rarely if ever. If this is you, and you want to join an alliance; let me know.
-Comet18

Yes; I would like to start a casual alliance.
I'll send you a note.
Is anyone else interested in a casual alliance;
Fly what you can; place in top 100 often; top 10 once in a while; number one; rarely if ever. If this is you, and you want to join an alliance; let me know.
-Comet18
Great! Looking forward to it.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Wired Parrott
Glad you offered; I privately invited another member, and am waiting to hear. I'll keep you on the wait-list and let you know by tomorrow if I have a spot.

@Agent_L Also glad you offered. I think at this time I have plenty of interest and can only add 4 members. Currently, consider this alliance is full. I'll consider you if we need members in the future. Glad to have such great neighbors.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I'm not even remotely let down, but this situation just begs for classic Bender quote:

Oh, no room for Agent L, huh? Fine! I'm gonna build my own alliance! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the alliance and blackjack!

: )

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I'm not even remotely let down, but this situation just begs for classic Bender quote:

Oh, no room for Agent L, huh? Fine! I'm gonna build my own alliance! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the alliance and blackjack!

: )

WOW! have fun; didn't see those high level options on my menu. (y)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Wired Parrott ,
I have bad news for you to good neighbor. Everyone I had previously invited has agreed to join. Unfortunately, I can't take you into the alliance today. I wish I could take on everyone. Then it would be really fun; like our big team launches. I'll let you know when I have room again in the future. I'm glad to have you as such a great neighbor.
-Comet

Top Bottom