Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for one more player in Long Alliance

My Long Alliance can have 5 members, currently have @HP- , @Alfonz Senki and @stevel2606 , and my second game is in it to just take the space. Is anybody interested in joining my alliance? Keep in mind that we are playing causally, means we are not targeting any top rank in the weekly competition (the weekly ranking is not fair anyway that many have discussed in the forum), we just do whatever we can do. We do like stronger players and if anybody wants to lead that's fine for us too (y), we like to get higher ranks, however if your sole purpose is to get into top xxx each week, this is not the alliance for you since we probably won't be able to meet your target.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
ahy1mdx = Alw adm2mau=Alw2
Username
Alw
Hi,
I am looking for an active pilot for the alliance Alice.
Our alliance has 45/50 points and 4/5 members. Right now ranked 80th
Which experienced pilot wants to fly with us?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
My Long Alliance can have 5 members, currently have @HP- , @Alfonz Senki and @stevel2606 , and my second game is in it to just take the space. Is anybody interested in joining my alliance? Keep in mind that we are playing causally, means we are not targeting any top rank in the weekly competition (the weekly ranking is not fair anyway that many have discussed in the forum), we just do whatever we can do. We do like stronger players and if anybody wants to lead that's fine for us too (y), we like to get higher ranks, however if your sole purpose is to get into top xxx each week, this is not the alliance for you since we probably won't be able to meet your target.
Are you still looking for a new member?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Yeah, we can make a space for you, there are two of us having our second game in the alliance now. Do you want to join?
Yes I would like to join. Do you prefer that I join after finish this week or I can join now?
I'm in an alliance with a neighbor I have before know this forum. Just give me a green card and I leave this alliance in minutes.(y)
Thanks.

Yes I would like to join. Do you prefer that I join after finish this week or I can join now?
I'm in an alliance with a neighbor I have before know this forum. Just give me a green card and I leave this alliance in minutes.(y)
Thanks.
@Marcio Veiga: go ahead send the request, I have removed my second game from the my Long Alliance, I will accept you in as soon as I see you request.

may I join though i'm still level 41
@Khiez: lower game level is not an issue, about how many passengers you carry each week?
@zenmie: can you remove your second game from the alliance so we can make room for new members?

@Long - i m not count it but fly everyday and often , btw pls adv how to check it
Yeah, if you have never been in an alliance, you won't be able to know, only people in an alliance would have their passenger countered every week. Let's wait for response from @zenmie, he has both his main game and his second game in my alliance, I didn't want to remove his second game without letting him know first.

@Long - i m not count it but fly everyday and often , btw pls adv how to check it

If you have built an Airline Alliance HQ, you can make your own alliance and then see how many passengers you can carry in a week. You should do this on Monday morning so that you can a full week's count.

An active player with 12 hangars and a mix of big & small planes should be able to do 30,000 - 40,000 passengers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
Yeah, if you have never been in an alliance, you won't be able to know, only people in an alliance would have their passenger countered every week. Let's wait for response from @zenmie, he has both his main game and his second game in my alliance, I didn't want to remove his second game without letting him know first.
i hv join alliance with @scarlett

thanks for consider me :)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
@Marcio Veiga: go ahead send the request, I have removed my second game from the my Long Alliance, I will accept you in as soon as I see you request.

@Khiez: lower game level is not an issue, about how many passengers you carry each week?
@zenmie: can you remove your second game from the alliance so we can make room for new members?
Sent request to your alliance.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L

I look at my rating in previous week top100 - it shows number of flights. Then multiply it by capacity of a given plane type and it gives weekly throughput.
At least, I think so.

@Long let me know if I still must remove one of my games from your alliance.
Thanks! I will tag you if we have another person wants to join. I already removed my second game so @Marcio Veiga can join our alliance.

@Marcio Veiga: already accepted your request, welcome to our alliance.

Top Bottom