Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

* Looking for New Alliance *

Hi guys! I'm looking for a new alliance. I move over 40K px weekly and constantly increasing. ISO alliance with active members who rank in the top 100, at least. If anyone has openings, let me know :) Thanks!
Hello there thanks for the message, i may have a space opening soon please message me back if you interested. I am still head hunting for players that want to be up there:cool:. However i need players that want to improve and not take a back seat. Let me know ;)

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
Hello there thanks for the message, i may have a space opening soon please message me back if you interested. I am still head hunting for players that want to be up there:cool:. However i need players that want to improve and not take a back seat. Let me know ;)

Absolutely. I have constantly been improving my numbers and now move more passengers than anyone else in my alliance. The leader refuses to drop someone who rarely plays and barely moves 15K px. I would love to start getting alliance maps!

Absolutely. I have constantly been improving my numbers and now move more passengers than anyone else in my alliance. The leader refuses to drop someone who rarely plays and barely moves 15K px. I would love to start getting alliance maps!
Hi thank you for getting back to me. Ok i have player that has such a great game but he is not playing on a regular basis. So he is letting the Alliance work a lot harder and that not far. I need players really to do over 1000k however every week for most players that are not cheating is a bit unrealistic. However i am connected to Airport City chat room,this is helping a great deal of our members as they are able to do speed launching along side some of the workers of GI and long term players. i have just taken on 2 players and they thought it would be hard to do over 50k, but they now and understand that its possible to fly more because of the amount of launches they do.
So you mentioned that you can manged 40k a week this ok, with improving. We have a Alliance chat room so we can communicate, i will also connect you to the Airport city chat room, if this is ok. So please send me a request to my game my code is on my sig and i will except as a friend first and then we will go from there. You will have to leave the Alliance before i can connect you to the Alliance. All the best Phil

Please let me know your response to the the above msg and we are now connected as friends ;)

Hello there again i gather you are not interested in the Alliance so i will be opening it up to others players as you haven't returned any of my msg,s. Best Regards Phil

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
Ok if you are still interested, please could you tell me your up to date rating score, regarding your passengers and are you still connected to your Alliance many thanks. Please send a screen shot of your rating on my messenger many thanks Phil

Unsure of what you mean by rating score...?

9scepx.png

Unsure of what you mean by rating score...?

Thanks for that, that is what i wanted to see how you are doing this week:). Ok so what i need is a min of 40k so that means 5700 a day. I hope this ok so you can join, as most of my guys r flying 50k- over 100000k a week. Like i said to you before you will improve if you want to so no worries.Is this ok with you ???? (y)

9scepx.png

Top Bottom