Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for Friends

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
Hello.

Looking for Friends on Windows PC version.
Still not specified what I need and what I can give... but all gifts are highly appreciated :)

Platform: Windows PC
Friend Code: wt4uel9
Username: Rzuff

Hello.

Looking for Friends on Windows PC version.
Still not specified what I need and what I can give... but all gifts are highly appreciated :)

Platform: Windows PC
Friend Code: wt4uel9
Username: Rzuff
sent invites, welcome to the forum, items listed in red are urgent, always list all building needs, and gifts you can send, this website also helps: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
@Rzuff received your invite and accepted. Thanks! Added your code too. Let me know if there's something specific you'd like to receive. I can't gift every day from my Cath account but can currently from my Bear account. Will invite you from that one when I get back on that computer. :)

Hi, Thanks :)

Now, I am collecting stuff for Travel Agency, this is essential.
I neither have no time for long playing this... however trying to be at least once a day at the airport ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
Hi again to all managers ;)

Still looking for friends in-game. If anyone is reading this, and still did not send an invitation - this is the time to do it :)

Friend code, and stuff that i can send and what I need can be seen down here.

Top Bottom