Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for a friendly and helpful alliance

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Benno
Hi all, my partner and I are new to the game, I am level 14 with 23 stars and she is 15 with around 20 stars also, we’re fairly active on the game (iOS players).
If you have a space for us please let me know!

I think sending someone a PM to “see if I qualify” for an alliance is telling me that I’m not the right match for you, I already have a job thanks, I don’t need a second one 😄
Most alliance leaders imo are looking for active players. If someone is low level, it might be interesting in case the player is active and can grow into the alliance so he/she can later contribute to the growth of the total group (either PAX numbers or alliance tasks completed). I have 2 spots opening next week. But I would ask you the same question

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Hi all, my partner and I are new to the game, I am level 14 with 23 stars and she is 15 with around 20 stars also, we’re fairly active on the game (iOS players).
If you're still interested : I have two spots open - currently 4/6.
Our aim is to complete 50% of tasks - we're not aiming for maximum pax
If the two of you join, that would mean 6 tasks added in total to alliance - would you be able to do 3 tasks between two of you - should be doable.

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
Same here. I can open two spots that are currently occupied by support games from two of our alliance mebmers until we find new members.
We also aim at 50% completion, not at PAX. We do have members from Europe, USA and Australia - a nice bunch of people.

If you are looking for a friendly group with dedicated players I would suggest to join Peter Taylor´s alliance. There are currently 10 members and two of them could be easily replaced (both are support games helping others to fill the empty spot and secure 50 percent bonus every week). If you want to check out the communication and more info about the members, just apply on the following link:

The members exchange daily fuel, everyone contributes with ideas and experience to the forum. We are doing joint launches daily with predefined contribution and planning to make a multiple QL party in the future. Feel free to check it out and you will see if you fit in or if the group could offer you what you are looking for. Aside two tasks per week (exceptions are communicated in advance) there are no other obligations.

Top Bottom