Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for a active alliance

Thank you for helping him , I am on level 3 alliance full of member and some making 10k passengers, I am trying to find someone to add when alliance up to level 4 .
I apologize to all .
Isn’t it better to have someone who can complete more tasks then? In that way, you can level up your alliance faster and that means more players to join and carry pax?
Just my thoughts.. ;)

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Isn’t it better to have someone who can complete more tasks then? In that way, you can level up your alliance faster and that means more players to join and carry pax?
Just my thoughts.. ;)

I agree totally, and I'd much rather have the 50% income boost, than the 30% experience boost - if anything I levelled up far too quickly. It just makes everything harder!

Just my thoughts.. ;)
Yes , you are right , all my member doing their tasks well , they complete 2 or 3 tasks a week ,they start with me from level one and we reach level 3 fast , my friend offer me to replace member carrying 5000 passengers a week to one carrying 20k and up , but I am proud of this member because he complete 2 tasks every week from level one to now , so he mention to me the member above looking for alliance. I am not ready to kick any member of my alliance to add other member .
This is what happened, when I reach level 4 I will add new member maybe in 3 week .

Just FYI, nobody is blaming you! No need to be sorry ;)
And I thought you had opening in your alliance.
Anyway, it's great that your members do 2,3 missions!! I'm having a hard time even doing one!! hehe[/QUOTE
It’s easy for me to do one mission, second mission is hard , not every time doing second mission, alliance team better then me to do mission .

Top Bottom