Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lookin for Opinions

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
I'm at Level 33 and climbing. I have six planes.
1 Swift (in reserve)
2 Owls
2 Hawks
1 Raven.

I'm saving for a seventh plane. Should I get another Raven (I have enough for that now) or should I save a little more and get an Eagle? I'm trying to learn what may be best at this point. I'm leaning toward a second Raven, but I'm just not sure.

Any input/help is appreciated. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Sulfe

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
That depends on if you are playing in free2play or pay2win mode.

Also, do you have access to extra fuel (fuel ring gifts etc)?

Are you actively engaging in event competition for AC (airport cash) or material boxes (platinum box)?

If you are shooting for top placement in the event without unlimited fuel, I suggest parking the raven and get more owls. You can get the event fights most economically and fly more with same fuel with smaller airplanes.

Spend the coin on getting more stands so you can add more owls. As your level increases, it will get harder and harder to place in top 3 for prizes without spending a lot of your own resources.

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
See? This is what I'm talking about...strategy. There are lots of ways to look forward, and I'm wanting input. The game has changed a lot since I've been here (2016, Level 60).

I am getting fuel gifts, but not a lot of folks responding to my friend inquiries in this forum. And, I don't know about fuel rings, yet. I'll look that up.

Not shooting for top place YET! I'd like a more established game.

Ive only been here a short time and I'm playing in my second event. First event I placed 5th. This event, I'm in 5th and holding, so far.

I have 6 stands and a level 2 reserve hangar.

So, I take it from your viewpoint, flying to more locations for experience, doesn't hold a lot of game value? It just depends on one's personal game goal.

Thank you so much for your input, red. It gives me a lot to think about.
Sulfe

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Not shooting for top place YET! I'd like a more established game.

I have 6 stands and a level 2 reserve hangar.

So, I take it from your viewpoint, flying to more locations for experience, doesn't hold a lot of game value?
It takes no effort and least amount of resources to place top 3 at lower levels. The reason for playing events are to get your bonus buildings, AC, rocket fuel, rocket booster (QL), tokens for reserve hangar upgrade. After your game is established, it will take too much effort and resources to place in events.

For fuel ring, you need backup games. So, start preparing (get them to reputation level 10) them by visiting neighbors. Each support game will get you 400 fuel per day when you join fuel ring. So, having 3 support game will mean extra 1200 fuel per day for your main game.

Support games with QL (quantum leap) allows you to do 10min rocket launches (running 2 QL) back to back by yourself. That means your main and 2 support can get 1500 and 1000 fuel respectively in about 2 hours.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I'm at Level 33 and climbing. I have six planes.
1 Swift (in reserve)
2 Owls
2 Hawks
1 Raven.

I'm saving for a seventh plane. Should I get another Raven (I have enough for that now) or should I save a little more and get an Eagle? I'm trying to learn what may be best at this point. I'm leaning toward a second Raven, but I'm just not sure.

Any input/help is appreciated. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Sulfe
There is no right or wrong way to play the game. Set yourself a task - then take the necessary steps to achieve it. Once complete, set another task. Run some tasks simultaneously. Suddenly you have a strategy. I would suggest not buying bigger planes until there are tasks that you cannot complete without them. The decision to buy makes itself. Most importantly, just enjoy yourself and have fun.

Top Bottom