Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

LONG-AWAITED MAIL Quest on iOS 11/7/14

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
It sounds crazy, but with my Iphone game I have the feeling I get better drops from IOS games then from Android games when visiting neighbors. I noticed it yesterday. Today I only visited IOS and got 19! knifes

edit: but didn't gave me my forth telegram or 2nd, 3rd and 4th postcard......

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I also tried the IOS visits in Jpjpjp2.... 8 knives. In my android game the hardest item is also the telegram. But... still 12 days to go

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Tom, all,

you can also get it done with 2 stamps. All you have to do, is start when you have two guest planes waiting, land them, then visit a neighbor. Do not tap anything, go back to your own city; the radar already has one at least guest plane available for landing. Land that, then visit a neighbor again, do not tap, go back to your city, and do the same thing over and over. You can land 10 guest planes easily in 5 minutes.

And something that used to work in the past; you did not even have to refuel/reload the guest planes, as soon as you land them and tap on them to get the coins/fuel/item drops, go visit a neighbor. When you get back to your city, the landed planes are not in your runways, and a new guest plane waits for landing. If you don't have to wait for refueling of the guest plan, you can probably land 12 planes that way.

Hi Theo1977, I tried it on Ipad and I could get 8 or 9....
Today I tried it on Android. As the timer of the Stamps 'freezes' while connecting/visiting neighbors, I managed to get over 15 out of one stamp. This could be interesting for future quests with activating bonusses.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
And a tip for those who don't know if they can finish the quest.... Don't use the post stamps to land guestplanes until you know you can finish the quest. If you don't make it, you can use the post stamps next year. If you land your guestplanes this year and you can't finish the quest, you have to get them again next year...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
And a tip for those who don't know if they can finish the quest.... Don't use the post stamps to land guestplanes until you know you can finish the quest. If you don't make it, you can use the post stamps next year. If you land your guestplanes this year and you can't finish the quest, you have to get them again next year...

Ah, that's a good idea! Thanks for that.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Hi Theo1977, I tried it on Ipad and I could get 8 or 9....
Today I tried it on Android. As the timer of the Stamps 'freezes' while connecting/visiting neighbors, I managed to get over 15 out of one stamp. This could be interesting for future quests with activating bonusses.....
I tried it on my iPad actually with the 12 that I was able to get. The important thing is to make sure you start with 2 waiting when you activate the stamp. Then, it depends I guess on how fast you can visit neihbors, whether they are active, etc. I just clicked on my first 10 or so neighbors, then immediately click on going back to my airport, not on my neighbors list. The guest planes radar always showed 1 plane waiting.

It also could be handy for the quests that have more than 20 guest planes to land.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
So I tapped accidentally into one of the lost mail items around the city, and accidentally tapped (in my rush to close the dialogue box) in the greenies sign for buying a knife...made me complete the quest in frustration. If anyone needs still mail items, send and I will return FCFS. Still have a PO and a kiosk to tap in case you need.

Off to getting a few first places on space launches to see how that new quest works...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi, yesterday I visited lot of ios neighbors and got 18 knifes, and finally I received my first telegram uff, "only" need 3 more lol and you flip123?
InCoNvEnIeNtE, you don't want to know..... Had 15 knifes today.... 2 postcards with the first 8. I can now finish the quest on jpjpjp999

Top Bottom