Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail event 2016

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
This is revised version of guide.

Assemble Express Delivery Collection 5 times (you need stationary knife to pickup Lost Mail around the city).
Land guest mail planes 20 times (you need Golden Postage Stamp bonus - received by completing above collection)
Assemble You've got Mail collection 5 times (from flights to Fiji - Turborpop, Madagascar - Jet, Easter Island - Delta, Phuket - Poweful delta, Bora-Bora - Jumbo, Majorca - Giant and Zanzibar - Falcon).
Fights to Fiji, Madagascar and Easter Island require Letters of hope - can be obtained from Post Office drops or from Lost mail pickups.
Bora-Bora requires Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering, Majorca requires Blanket and Flight Catering and Zanzibar requires Blanket and Fruit Lollipop.

Post office drops items - 1 every 60 minutes.
Post office can be purchased as Commercial Building (cost is 4.000 coins - construction time 4 hrs, speeding up constuction is 1.000 coins.)
To complete Post Office you need following items:
- Mail Sorter x 3
- Handheld Scanner x 3
- Numerator x 3
- Marking Machine x 3
Items above can be gifted and also drop from flights to some destinations + 1 can be obtained for free by watching video.

If you can't finish Post Office/missing items, don't forget that you can get items from flights to following destinations:
- Malta - turboprop
- Rome - jet
- Dubai - delta
- Shangai - powerful delta
- Berlin - jumbo

Mail kiosk drops NO items.

Stationary knife can be obtained from visiting neighbors and picking lost mail across the city.

Less then 14 days remaining.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Amazingly one of the old quests that I actually need to re-do (completed twice so far I think?)...there are some new flights included (Zanzibar, Mayorca) which means more stars (though I don't care much about the stars as much as using my Giants and Falcons instead of the smaller planes!).

Need paper cutters if you can gift. Can send Handheld Scanners for those who need more Post Offices.

Here we go!

Assemble Express Delivery Collection 5 times (you need stationary knife to pickup lost mail around the city)
Land guest mail planes 20 times (you need Golden Postage Stamp bonus - received by completing above collection)
Assemble You've got Mail collection 5 times (from flights to Fiji - Turborpop, Madagascar - Jet, Easter Island - Delta, Phuket - Poweful delta, Bora-Bora - Jumbo, Majorca - Giant and Zanzibar - Falcon).
For flights you need Letters of hope - can be obtained from Post Office drops or from Lost mail pickups.

Post office drops items - 1 every 60 minutes.
Post office can be purchase as Commercial Bulding (cost is 4.000 coins - construction time 4 hrs, speeding us is 1.000 coins.)
To complete Post Office you need following items:
- Mail Sorter x 3
- Handheld Scanner x 3
- Numerator x 3
- Marking Machine x 3
Items above can be gifted and also drop from flights to some destinations.

Mail kiosk drops NO items.

Stationary knife can be obtained from visiting neighbors and picking lost mail across the city.

Less then 14 days remaining.
Thanks for the great explanation on how to attempt this quest

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I just sent a bunch of planes to Bora-Bora, Majorca and Zanzibar. I can't remember if Letters of Hope were required when I sent them, but I don't recall seeing the requirement. I had some left over from last year, so I am not sure if I used them or not when sending out the flights. Does any one know if Letters of Hope are required for all flights?

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I just sent a bunch of planes to Bora-Bora, Majorca and Zanzibar. I can't remember if Letters of Hope were required when I sent them, but I don't recall seeing the requirement. I had some left over from last year, so I am not sure if I used them or not when sending out the flights. Does any one know if Letters of Hope are required for all flights?
Phuket doesn't require Letters of hope (Powerful Delta) but I think the turbo-prop, jet and delta locations need the letters. As for Jumbo/Giant/Falcon destinations I cannot say as I don't have any of those planes.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Phuket doesn't require Letters of hope (Powerful Delta) but I think the turbo-prop, jet and delta locations need the letters. As for Jumbo/Giant/Falcon destinations I cannot say as I don't have any of those planes.
Thanks. I believe that the new destinations do not need Letters of Hope, but the old destinations still do.

Top Bottom