Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Locked Out of your rocket launch pad

Are you locked out of the launch pad?

• Total voters
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
must_dash do you also want to know about other Launch problems through which you can't launch?
My lander/capsule has returned from space according to the game and I have to look for it, but since the update of the 27th it is nowhere to be found. As long as you do not find the capsule, the platform stays in 'have launched' mode and you can't start a new one

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
I'm currently discussing with GI the locked launch pad issue.
If your're locked out and can't launch please indicate below.

Thanks
Hi,
I've not been able to launch since the Santa mission (I think....it's been soooo long it's hard to remember back that far!). I can touch the launch pad and get the window that shows the current launches ongoing/start your own lauch, but nothing happens when I click on either option. I have had reports that I do join/start multiple launches but obviously do not add any points as I don't get the launch sequence window.

Device
  1. Android
After I got the "Santa's Bad Day" update, my launcher has been non-functional :mad:

When I try to sell it, I get a "Can't remove building while launch is underway".

Somehow I keep hoping an update will fix. Till then I'm collecting massive "ready to launch" items :rolleyes:

jimmy21

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
I had joined friend launch, after adding some points I exit the game.
When I enter the game to add point again, I touch my launch pad and nothing had happened..I can't add point and until now my rocket was locked on my launch pad.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I had joined friend launch, after adding some points I exit the game.
When I enter the game to add point again, I touch my launch pad and nothing had happened..I can't add point and until now my rocket was locked on my launch pad.

Ensure that you are connected to the internet thingy. At the moment easy to see, is the Duke's Airship there? If not you are not connected to the GI Servers.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
After I got the "Santa's Bad Day" update, my launcher has been non-functional :mad:

When I try to sell it, I get a "Can't remove building while launch is underway".

Somehow I keep hoping an update will fix. Till then I'm collecting massive "ready to launch" items :rolleyes:

jimmy21

How many items you have now? Should be plenty! !

Device
  1. Android
How many items you have now?

70 unopened "launch ready" boxes
4 small fuel tanks
18 additional stabilizers
21 explosive bolts
360 solid fuel (yup...built way too may fuel stations)
10 large fuel tanks
11 main stabilizers
6 powerful explosive bolts
and a partridge in a pear tree.....:p

I should be good for a launch or 2 if my stupid launch pad ever resets

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Ensure that you are connected to the internet thingy. At the moment easy to see, is the Duke's Airship there? If not you are not connected to the GI Servers.
Hi Blackcloud, that could be the problem on Iphone. Since the last update we can't launch (at least can not finish it) and everything with neighbors is not working. I don't know if the people who didn't update have Duke's Airship at the moment but I haven't on my Iphone.... No connection to the servers explains all my problems at the moment if you are right.
tdv, You didn't update your TDVCrApple2. Do you have Duke's Airship at the moment?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Latest gem from My contact at GIS:

I have received the answer today. Striving to do the best in this situation, we suggest you to clear the Waiting tab of wthe Friends window

So now deleting 1275 waiting friends, at 10 seconds each for the delete to show, so going to be a long session....

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Latest gem from My contact at GIS:

I have received the answer today. Striving to do the best in this situation, we suggest you to clear the Waiting tab of wthe Friends window

So now deleting 1275 waiting friends, at 10 seconds each for the delete to show, so going to be a long session....

Ok...
Im curious for the result

Top Bottom