Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Limited Availability on my gbs3 DRONE - for DAILY FUEL(20)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
If you would like to sign up as a neighbour to my drone gbs3 and receive daily Fuel (20) I have a limited number of places available right now - first come first served. Here are the rules;-

1. You must be an existing neighbour of "gbs.." and not already a neighbour of gbs4 my other drone.
  2. In return for receiving Fuel(20) from me each day you will return a gift to my main "gbs" account most days (I do not expect 100% returns)
  3. My gifts to you will only come from "gbs3" but you should never return gifts there. (if however I also am getting gifts from a drone you have, then I will also return a gift to you from my main account)
  4. Please send me a PM letting me know your game name and that you wish to join
  5. Only after that, send a neighbour request to 20wjh679 please note I will not accept requests which have not started with a PM
  6. The date and time of PM will determine priority for places - as I only have 20 neighbours total on the drone
Look forward to hearing from you soon

Top Bottom