Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 7 alliance - Would Love to Have You On Board

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
We are a Level 7 alliance, hitting a ranking of around 120 on a good week. We have a vacancy which would suit a level 40-65 player who is interested in tasks and pax carrying. Of our 14 members, half average just over 50k pax a week and 2/3 tasks - we are looking to grow and develop.

We use Telegram messenger to chat about all sorts of things and share gifts and space launches ( many with QL to heighten the fun).

If you would like to join us or need more information, please feel free to pm me on here.

Keith

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Will still have a vacancy. Please message me on here before sending an invite to join. Much as we appreciate the invites it would be helpful to know a little bit about you before you come on board. Our alliance is not solely based on pax count or tasks, we like to chat as well and share info from around the world.

I hope to hear from you.

Keith

Top Bottom