Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 60 need windows friends

Tinman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfqrplr
Username
Tinman
I am level 60 have been for a while need friends to do space launches with also to give and receive gifts I have a lot of neighbors but only a few can give or receive gifts because they are not windows users
I do my best to return when I get a gift and I try and launch a space flight every day
If you are some one that and can do the same I would like to add you to my list of friends
My friend code is wfqrplr
I would love to have a windows friend with planetariums and has QLs
I am working on getting them for my friends

I am level 60 have been for a while need friends to do space launches with also to give and receive gifts I have a lot of neighbors but only a few can give or receive gifts because they are not windows users
I do my best to return when I get a gift and I try and launch a space flight every day
If you are some one that and can do the same I would like to add you to my list of friends
you need to post in: airport city item trading-windows, and when you start a space launch-windows

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson

I'm an everyday windows player myself.
Friend code is wnnpm9f
I'm looking for some smoke detectors - can anyone help?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
I'm an everyday windows player myself.
Friend code is wnnpm9f
I'm looking for some smoke detectors - can anyone help?
Hello Finlayson i would like To add, since i'm interested in ur lining plates. Altough i cannot send Daily, i can provide food, shelter and ..oh no that was in a Movie; i meant To say i can send washing machines.

Top Bottom